Chapter 1: page 1

Jakes pov
I was in school as normal, I was at my locker holding my arms they hurt I should have cut my legs, there's less there....sucks that I resorted to this and even then, nobody...nobody listens or cares at the vary least.

DE:Hey Jake?
JA:oh Dev...I mean Devon!
DE:Dev is okay..Speaking of okay..are you okay?
JA:Im....Fine...
JU:Devon come on
JA:I should get going have a nice day...
DE:Jake here...call me later!

I was turning all shades of pink as I walked to lunch there was no point. School food is all kinds of trash.

Devon's pov
Is that Jake? I'll sit with him he NEVER sits with anyone so i walked over!

Is he? He's listening to my podcast? was I...Blushing maybe I do like Jake...it's possible that he just likes true crime...I mean I know he likes the doll stuff.

DE:watcha listening to?

Jake flipped his phone Taking out his head phones searching for a response.... It was cute?

JA: a...book..
DE: Is it good??
JA:yeah...lots of words...
DE:really
JA:Yeah?
DE:okay cool...I know you listen to my podcast. It's fine most people in our school, that like weird and scary things do.
Ja:oh...

Jake was so just cute when he blushed he was always red around me...OMG DOSE HE LIKE ME! Wait what am I thinking..I'm not thinking right..

jA:Devon why are you sitting with me?
DE:OH yeah u-

Jakes pov
Devon was gonna say something before Lexi got on a table and say something.

LE:Everyone I'm having a party come over the invites are in your locker!

After she got down she walked up to me, Lexi had been less mean to me not sure why but she's better I think? Less bitchy at least. She's not making go fund me's for me anymore so that's a start.

LE:Jake, Devon I wanna give yours in person so here.
JA:me? Lexi are you feeling okay?
LE:Jesus Jake yes I'm okay my phone number is also in there
JA:o..k?
JU:Lexi why are you talking to him
LE:I was giving Dev his invite
JA:and I was just leaving...

Junior is my cousin he hates m-

JA:Ahhhh(He yelled loud but not many people herd him)
JU:woah Jake?
JA:why'd you grab my arm

All three of them were looking at me Lexi looked like she kne-she knows...
That's why she's being so nice...it's just pity nice. I wasn't going to say anything but sometimes my mouth talks when my brain doesn't.

JA:Lexi...
LE:yeah I know..

I walk away fast it was the end of the day we had a short day bc of  break so I left. I'm so fucked.

There's a yard sell  so I walked up to it looking for dolls and i Saw a good boy doll I was looking for one. Not to put into my art just to have there worth hundreds. Probably thousands in a year or 2.

JA:can I have this
Lady:yes 20$

I handed the money to here and as I was walking I heard 2 voice calling for me so I stoped it was Dev and his mom....Fuck me. Is the lord trying to get in my pants or some shit.