Strip Tease

(SWITCH Kobe & Mike already know) mostly bottom Kobe... byeee

Mike is a stripper but his friends don't know that. WHY is this sweet, innocent, bubbly, person a stripper. Well, because he found something he can do better than anyone in his group. So when he wears heels, everyone question him. "How the fuck can you wear heels?" Mike wears 10 inches.... so them tiny itty bitty heels ain't shit for what he does. He can dance,walk and other things. WELLL One day, his best friend in the world Kobe accidently walks in on him practicing.

~

Mike was supposed to come on a date with a guy but canceled it... because he lose interest. Also he wanted to just practice. He forgot to tell his friend Kobe about it and Kobe waltz right in and to his friend split in mid air on the pole. "Bitch, what are you doing?" Kobe asked turning off the music. "AH" Mike said almost falling. "What hell are you doing Mike" Kobe asked. "Nothing"MIke said. "Don't you have a date." Kobe said. "Loss interest" Mike said. "Well what's all this" Kobe said pointing to the pole and him. "I'm a stripper" Mike said. "wat" Kobe said in shock. "I'm a stripper." Mike said. "why" Kobe said. "So I can finally beat Derek in something" Mike said. Kobe was still confused and Mike thought of an idea. "Come here." Mike said dragging his friend to the closet. "Pick any outfit" Mike said. Kobe pointed at a random one and it was a bodysuit (laced). "Put it on and sit on that fluffy chair" Mike said.  Kobe wanted t question it so much. "Don't ask questions" Mike said shoving him in the bathroom and closing the door. "AHH! You know I'm fucking short" Kobe yelled. "Get over it Sweet cheeks" Mike laughed. 

Minutes later he walked out and all his curves popped out. He slid his hoodie on, hiding them. Mike wasn't in the room or so he thought. "Take it off baby. I wanna see all your fucking curves" Mike said causing him to jump. Kobe rolled his eyes before slipping it off and tossing it somewhere in the room. What do you want first" Mike asked "I don't know" Kobe said. "Oh right, your innocent. Imma give you a lap dance. Sit down" Mike said. "The- I said don't ask no questions. Sit" Mike said with a whole different attitude. Kobe did so. Now normally Mike would make sure not to tease the customer, but this one a tiny bit different. He's finna tease the hell out of Kobe.

He sat right on top of his pussy and Kobe had worried all over his face. "calm down honey bun" Mike said softly kissing his lips. Kobe became less tense. "There" Mike said quietly before softly kissing his neck and slowly grinding on him. "M-M-M~ike" Kobe moaned quietly. "Hmm"  Mike hummed. "w-w-why- ~fuck. I-I- Your getting worked up. Calm down"  Mike said creasing his cheek(FACE). Of course Kobe followed what his older friend said since he's a fuckin bottom.. Mike continued his movements and sucked on his sweetspot. "Ah fuck" Kobe softly moaned arching his back. "I bet your soaking wet." Mike whispered in his ear. "no" Kobe lied. He was drenched and he wouldn't stop throbbing. Mike smirked before sliding his hand down the bottom half of Kobe's outfit touching his drenched pussy. "Your pussy says otherwise baby" Mike said sliding it off. Kobe looked down and he was a waterfall.  "im messing up your chair" Kobe said. "it'll wash out" Mike said throwing him on the bed and crawling on top of him. "ill go slow just for you honey bun" Mike said. "okay" Kobe quietly said blushing.  Mike kissed his lips softly and slowly pinned him down to the bed.

*click*

Kobe froze. "your panicking calm down."Mike said. "there's handcuffs around my wrist." Kobe said.  "You move to much" Mike said kissing his thighs and his waist was twitching. "Calm down" Mike said. "i-i-i c-can't" Kobe said. Mike then remember the reason why. He went down and kissed his inner thigh. He got closer and stopped and looked up. "please" Kobe quietly said. "what" Mike asked. "continue" Kobe responded. "you sure love" Mike said. "yes please" Kobe said. Mike softly kissed his clit and sucked on it earning soft moans from him.  Mike slowly swirled his tongue in him and licked up, down and around his spot. Kobe became very needy wanting to hit that one spot. Mike knew what spot he wanted to hit and he wanted to do it when least expected. He heard Kobe whine and raise his hips. Minutes, Kobe gave up and that's when he hit his spot. "~ah, ~ah, ~ha, ~ah, ~ha. Fuck yes. Mmmm" Kobe moaned melting in his touch. Mike repeated his actions and hit his clit over and over again. "I'm gonna cum" Kobe moaned as he came in his mouth. Mike kissed up his body and landed right on his lips. "I only didn't go on the date because he wasn't my type. You on the other hand are" Mike said sitting on his lap. "really" Kobe blushed. "yea, You are so sweet. And I love you for that." Mike said. Kobe was on cloud nine when he said that.