I can't think of a goddamn title

I don't know a title for this oneshot. Maybe revenge sex Idk

Before we start... This will have a backstory.  And Mike is a creature of some sort. Like he's a cat person(not like that) but he's able to shapeshift from a cat to  a human. 

No this not this zoophile shit!!! I would never do that whatsoever.

For those who don't know a Zoophile is somebody that is sexually attracted to animals... and want to fuck them. But they use being a furry for hiding it. 

Alright

LET'S BEGIN

Flashback to when they were in high school.

"You cheated on me?" Kobe asked. "It was on accident I was at a party and I got drunk" Mike said. "And your keeping the child of someone you can't remember?" Kobe asked. "yes..." Mike quietly said. "Fuck you and that goddamn child!! I gave you my whole heart and you cheat on me." Kobe said. "I'm sorry I'm really sorry please" Mike said. "Fuck you and your goddamn apology. One day your gonna fucking wish you never did this shit." Kobe said harshly. "i'm sorry please Kobe I'm sorry" Mike said. "Leave you fucking whore! Find the fucking father of that thing. You disgrace to fucking god why did I even date you" Kobe said. Mike just stood there in total shock. He felt so heartbroken. he just walked out of Kobe's house and and slammed the door. 

He just cried and cried.  When he got to his parents home his mother comfort him. "I'm sorry i became such a fucking slut mama" Mike cried. "Baby you are fine okay. I know you didn't mean to baby I know" his mama said. "He called me a disgrace to god calling me ugly basically and I feel like a fucking bitch for doin this to him. He's such a great guy." Mike said. "Listen. Life isn't always going to be pretty. I understand how you feel but you gotta move on." she said. "Can I just stick to online courses because I already know what's goin to happen as soon as I get there" Mike said. "You have to get your things" she said. "I can't" Mike said. "Baby, I'll have Vallyk go with you okay" she said. "okay" Mike said.