Reversed Point of View

I saw the Evillustrator again today.

Now that he's no longer controlled by Hawkmoth, he's become a true superhero like Cat Noir & me.

I'm sure he'd make an awesome partner, but I'm too shy to ask him.

7,25 am. before school, Wednesday

As Marc finished the last sentence of his fanfiction so far, he tapped at the last words with his pen slightly, then gazed at a computer screen on the right side in front of him. The page he had opened was his school website. The art club posted some artwork of its members with Nathaniel's sketches included. Nathaniel Kurtzberg. The boy who got akumatized and turned into Evillustrator afterward. Slightly shorter, red hair and blue eyes. Apparently, he changed the character of himself into a good guy and joined Ladybug with Cat Noir in fighting evil. Not only he was talented, but Marc also had one more reason to check every update of the art club. In fact, the very mention of Nathaniel's name filled his stomach with butterflies. Although he never talked to Nathan in person, Marc knew he's a good guy who causes his heart to beat at very fast paces. However, there was an unbreakable barrier between them giving Marc no choice but to stay silent even if he wasn't extremely shy already – Nathaniel's love for Ladybug herself. 

The reason his fanfictions including Evillustrator were so passionate compared to others he wrote, was because these were personal. Marc used the character of Ladybug to express his feelings while keeping them to himself.

"You're not the only one, Ladybug." he said as he bit his apple and touched the paper with his pen where he stopped writing again. Looking back at the screen swiping Nathan's drawings of himself, the computer froze. Marc unintentionally looked at the right corner of the screen.

"8,03!?" he panicked after he coughed a little from swallowing a big piece of apple by accident.

"I'll finish this later." He packed his notes into his bag and ran from his room.

14,50 pm. At the school

Marc was done with classes for today, so he decided to sit under the staircase and finish the chapter in peace since he had no spare time for it yet. He decided to devote his time during breaks to studying rather than writing romantic fanfiction. It was too risky for him to let people at the school know he writes something for himself secretly. No one really bullied him really, but he didn't make friends easily either. There was no one sharing interests with him, style, or listening to the same music genres. 

There was Marinette, who of course knew everyone in the school and knew Marc is a sweet guy always writing mysterious stories he never shows to anyone. And since she's known for being Collège Françoise Dupont's ladybug for her passion for helping everyone with anything, she already talked to mister, the art teacher of the club she and Nathaniel were in, about Marc's hobby in writing. Nathaniel already told her a scriptwriter would come in handy to help him with a comic book. She had a plan and Mr. Monlataing confirmed to her that as long as anyone wants to work on some kind of art project, they're welcomed in the room 33.

And there she was leaving her class when she spotted Marc under the steps.

Marinette: "Hey, Marc! How is it going?"

He didn't expect anybody to come. Squeezing the notebook in his hands, he looked at her.

Marinette: "Where's the rest of your class?" she asked as she approached him.

Marc: "Oh, hey, Marinette. We're done with classes for today. The others probably went home."

Marinette: "Perfect timing! My class has a spare hour, so some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come check it out!"