Dream SMP: What if tommy had enough with tubbo and dream

Technoblade and TommyInnit sat there in disbelief, the community house destroyed and Dream arguing with Tubbo and his party about how Tommy did this and how there needed to be reparations.

Techno listened and realised that he wasnt a friend at all, he realised that Tommy had been manipulated by dream and that he was not to be trusted, the voices demanded that he protect Tommy and protecting Tommy he would do. But while he was in his own thoughts, Tommy sat there and listened.

Tubbo mentioned the Disc and Tommy jumped out from the water and angrily glared at Tubbo, What the hell Tubbo, you said you'd keep that for me... Tubbo glanced at his friend and back at Dream, Sorry Tommy, but it's a president's job to do what's best for his country, and with that, Dream had acquired both of his bits of leverage, but stuck around to see conflict arise between Tubbo and Tommy.

It was all minor bickering until Tubbo broke Tommy with a final slash leaving Tommy with a cut over his right eye, and left him with the last words he would ever utter to him, You have caused nothing but problems and I'm finally done. Big Q, kill him. Oh yeah, well those discs meant more to me than you ever did!

They stared at each other in shock, Dreams maniacal grin spreaded from cheek to cheek, Tubbos party was silent and Techno was just glaring at the president, How dare he hurt his brother.

Tommy looked at Technoblade and then at Dream, and they stared back, both shuddering from what happened. Tommy's Vibrant blue eyes had gone grey, Techno had lost his brother and there was no way he was ever gonna come back, and Dream... he lost what he needed.

Tubbo, in a fit of rage, grabbed an axe from the ender chest and swung at Tommy's skull, and Techno was too slow to react, but Tommy just laughed as it hit him. Hahahahahahaha! _¥€ /&£,* _¥€ "!, (£)) ?÷ /^!/ ÷!@£)_?

Now they were all in shock, and each one had their own thought process.

Dream was enraged, to say the least. Dream had lost his pawn to take control of the server, Tommy was his, giving possessions meaning, if the Tommy he knew was gone, then he had no way to be in control and the discs were now meaningless.

Tubbo was ready to take Tommy's head off after his speech but then froze mid walk, as the aura he felt from him was strong enough to knock Techno down, but when he noticed, he apologised and let Techno up before shifting the aura towards Tubbo.

Techno was fuming... not only was his brother on the breaking point, but now Dream and Tubbo had pushed him too far, and destroyed him. he glared at them, when a line was said... Techno, you got any withers?

Those five words had consumed Tubbo and Dream's Thoughts... You know it, Tommy but instead of just L'manberg how bout the true DreamSMP Now. Technoblade showed a crooked smile towards Tubbo and Dream.

Heheheheheh

W e l c o m e t o m y d o m a i n T h e s e u s !