Tommy Pt3

Tommy and Techno had ran through the portal into the blazing inferno that was the nether, whilst traversing the flaming wasteland, techno tried to comfort Tommy, hoping that his younger brother still had some sanity left, but to his own surprise, the second they saw Phil, as they exited the portal and entered the house... Tommy lost it, his strong facade had finally cracked.

He was with his family now, his eyes had gone red and puffed up, and Techno, who knew exactly what had happened ushered Phil over and, combined with Ghostbur who heard the boy's crying, pulled him into a group hug.

Phil was scared... Techno was angry... And Tommy was ... At ease. For the time, everything was quiet... Techno, Phil and Tommy's voices were silent, Friend came over and nuzzled Ghostbur, and everything was nice... Until...

So, what now?

Techno and Tommy froze...
Techno was ready to make Dream and Tubbo pay... He hated what Dream had against him and was nervous to when he called in the leverage against Techno... But Tommy was thinking of something else, he and techno knew that Manberg was a place that corrupts... Big Q, Ranboo, Fundy, and Tubbo...

Phil, immediately went for the Withers, Techno stopped him and looked at Tommy who had fallen asleep, Friend and Ghostbur had layed down next to him. Let him rest... We'll sort out them later...

(the end for now)