Planet Nibiru

My planet is vibrant,beautiful and a sight for sore eyes. The water is so clear you could see the bottom of the ocean. The stars shine so bright it is like seeing thousands of suns. The weather never is too cold or too hot it feels like spring all orbit long ! The turf on my planet is a neon green. Even the air is on a high ,clean , breathing level.
Everyone on Nibiru has dark glistening skin, like if the sun had came down and gave us all our own shine. The crops always flourish, which is good because it is our only food source,seeing as we all are vegans. I was taught since I was young that creatures are friends and deserve to be praised and loved. Even the midnight sky is breath taking , a purple-blue swirl with a yellow streak of light ,it's the highlight of my night. Everyday when I wake up from overthinking I come outside and take in all the scenery, it helps soothe me a little . I live in a shelter called the pod. It is a place for anunnaki children who's parents have died in the war. The pod isn't a place you would want to be . I think that's the only place on this whole planet that I would want to get away from. Sadly, I cannot , they are planning on sending us to a place called earth. A place my people have already been populating in hopes of us finding new resources and a new home to escape this galactic war. So for now I just count the days until we land on our new "home."