My Unhappy World

I am Celestia Sohma. As for what I am, that's the thing. I'm not a Grim Reaper, not a witch, nor a human. And,no, I'm not a Kishin or a Kishin egg. My family is known for being close to the city's Grim Reaper family, who is the founder of the world-wide famous weapon and miester academy-the DWMA- Lord Death and his son, Death the Kid. I am a year older than the young Shinigami. I was born to make back up death scythes in case there are none available in a time of danger. The same as my (a lot of greats) great-grandmother, Sheiska. For it is part of a "prophecy". We,like the Shinigamis are immortal. But that is not fully true. The only way that we can die is if we want to die. If something were to happen to Lord Death and his son (like,die. Or something that makes them unable to fufill their duties) then my family would take over. We are second in command. I'm the oldest child in the family,therefore, when I turn 14, I will become the head of our family. I have 3 younger siblings. There is Anju, the 8 year old boy who lives in a carefree world, Sakura, the 6 year old girl who enjoys dressing up and making dresses (that are totally amazing, especially for a 6 year old. She puts grown designers to shame with the clothes she makes!). Last but not least, there is little Arianna. The sweetest, most adorable and kind girl known to the world. Well, except for HER. We won't talk about HER because it hurts too much. But Arianna looks almost just like HER. Arianna tries her hardest to make everyone around her happy. Even if it makes her miserable (like me, and Tohru Honda). If I had to say something bad about her, the only thing I could say is that she's too trustful to other people. Our family is dark and has a horrible secret. Which is why I'm constantly on missions, to get away from the secret even for a short while. You don't want to get in our family's business. But now that you have read about it, you will want to read to the end to find out the secret. Well, take a seat and relax. It will be a long time before I reveal my secret. So I encourage you to get comfortable and be patient for the secret.