part 1

Nathan work up screaming from the Terrible nightmare he was having "it was just a dream." Nathan said under his breath "Nathan,is Everything Allright?" his mom asked.

For some reason Nathan started to cry "you were having another nightmare, Weren't you?" Nathan slowly nodded his head as his mom Walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"There there,its only a dream eteled Isn't real he can't hurt you."Nathan's mom said as she Wiped Nathan Tears away something about that Statement about eteled not being real made Nathan get up and scream "ETELED IS REAL AND HE'S OUT TO GET ME! I JUST KNOW IT!" Nathan just stood there Heavily Breathing "What's going on here?!" Said a voice coming from the hallway.

Nathan's face turned from anger to fear in the blink ot an eye "h-hey d-dad" Nathan Stuttered as he turned around "your not having another one of your meltdowns are you?"Nathan's dad asked as he started to Walk closer to Nathan.

"Honey,please don't lash out at him again.He's our son." Nathan's mom said With worry in her voic Nathan's dad looked Nathan's mom dead In the eye and said "Aint no son of mine will act this way. He ought to be Corrected and you know it!".

Nathan's dad walked past Nathan's and to his mom and slapped her right across the face knocking her to the floor Nathan was in shock his da was never this Hostile before" Leave this house you living Burden." Nathan's dad said while backing him into a corner.

Nathan looked behind his dad and noticed his mom wasn't breathing" YOU HEARD ME! LEAVE!" Nathan ran to the front door as fast as she could out the door and in to the forest.

Nathan ran and ran and ran Until he was all out of breath "your dad's a really rotten man Im sorry you have a dad like him." Said a voice"who said that?!.

To be continued