part 2

"Oh! Sorry if I startled you." Said the voice again Nathan looked behind him and saw.................nothing.

"Down here." Nathan looked down and saw a tiny little creature that looked just like the Fairies is his old story book's "I'm lulu by the way. And you are?" Lulu said in a Welcoming manner "I'm Nathan..." he said kinda in a State of shock.

"Nice to meet you Nathan! Now I would like to ask you something." Lulu said as she Fluttered up to eye level with her wings "follow me." Lulu said as she reached out a hand.

"What?" Nathan said in Confusion "it's not safe for you to live in this world anymore. HE is looking for you." Nathan knew exactly what lulu meant when lulu said "HE is looking for you".

Nathan quickly grabbed lulu's hand and followed her "Where are we going anyway?" Nathan asked " That would spoil the surprise! Also whatever you do,don't look down." Nathan Immediately looked down and saw they were 26 feet off the ground and Closed his eyes in fear.

*27 minutes later*

"Where here!" Lulu said  Enthusiastically Nathan opened up his eyes and saw a beautiful landscape with a beautiful blue sky that Had a rainbow "wow" Nathan said in Amazement "i know right!? It's truly amazing!" Said a Familiar voice.

To be continued.