Sylvi & Ed Sheeran [EN]

TW's: Death, War, Little Blood
//Angst//
//English//

A/N: Ed's name in this is Edward btw
Also, this is not a ship, they're siblings
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Sylvi's POV]

"ED!" I yelled. Where on earth is he? I can't keep looking for him. It's too dangerous, but i need to find him.

All i can hear is gunshots, and people screaming from the pain. We're in a big city that has been destroyed. Buildings have collapsed, and there's dead bodies everywhere.

"EDWARD!" I shout. He can't hear me over all these loud noices.

Edward is only 9 years old. He shouldn't have to go through all of this. And I'm only 14. We don't know where our parents are, or are they even alive?

"ED PLEASE COME HERE!" I shout. Suddenly i see his orange hair behind a fence. "ED!" I yell, and run towards him.

"SYLVI, BE CAREFUL-" He screams, but a loud explosion interrupts him. I run to him, and hug him. Edward has tears in his eyes, but i wipe them away.

"S-sylvi.. look" he says pointing to his right. A huge building is about to fall. Not on us, but on a soldier base. I try to smile, to comfort Ed.

"They're the bad guys, don't worry." I say. Edward looks at me sadly. "O-our parents.. They're there.. The soldiers took them.." I look at Edward in shock.

The building that was falling, is now on the ground, destroying the soldier base. My eyes are tearing up. Our parents.. are gone.. forever.

I hear loud gunshots, but I don't care. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.

"Sylvi let's go. We're going to die.." Edward says. He's scared. Well, so am I. "You're right, let's go."

We start walking sneakily away from the main part of the city. If we survive, and go to the small village about 5 kilometres away from here, we are probably safe.

"Will you promise you won't die?" Ed says quietly. "Yeah, we'll survive, don't worry." I say. I'm sure we'll survive. If we're fast enough, of course.

"HELP ME!" We hear a little girl screaming. "PLEASE HELP!"

"Sylvi we need to help her! She's in danger!" Edward says, looking for the girl. "No." I say without looking away.

"B-but we need to! She'll die!" Ed looks at me. "It's us or her. If we save her, we'll lose a lot of our time, or we continue, and have a better chance of surviving." I tell Ed.

"But.. We need to!" Ed says, starting to walk towards the voices. "NO!" I shout. How can he be so stupid?

"Then I'll go!" "YOU'RE AN IDIOT. DON'T YOU SEE? THIS IS S A WAR, WE CAN'T HELP EVERYONE!" I yell, and take his hand.

The gunshots get louder and louder. It makes me more uncomfortable, but all I care about is that we survive.

"LOOK OUT" Edward yells. A soldier is pointing their gun at us. We start running away, and go hide behind a car that has been flipped over.

"T-that was close.." I say. "Yeah-"

A loud gunshot.

Edward looks at me, tears coming from his eyes. My chest is in so much pain. I look down and see my bloody chest.

Edward leans down, holding me. "No..' He whispers. His voice is shaky. "You p-promised we'd make it out alive.."

"I'm sorry Edward.. You need to run, away" I say hugging him in pain.

I close my eyes, and hear him crying. Another gunshot, and he starts shaking more. "Run now" i say, and he does what I told.

He slowly let's go of me, and starts running away. I see him. "You'll survive Ed.. I know you will.."

[Time skip]

[Lyra's POV]

"DAD! MUM!" I yelled hoping to get my parents' attention. "I FOUND AN OLD PICTURE, WHO IS THIS?" I take the picture, and walk downstairs from the attic.

[That's the picture, credits to Sanja]

"Dad, who is this? And why are you in a picture with... Her?" My father, Ed Sheeran looks at me sadly. He doesn't look like he's going to answer.

"That's his sister, Sylvi.. She died, in that war." My mother, Cherry says. "Oh, I'm sorry dad." I say and hug him.

I have heard that my father had a sister, he never wanted to talk about her though. We visit her grave often.

"It's okay, don't worry. I can tell you about her." Edward says calmly, hugging me tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

751 words 😌
I hope you liked this lol