Papu x Lil nas x [EN]

No TW's
\\A bit sexual\\
//English//
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Papu's POV]

Today, my favourite artist, Lil nas x is going to have a show. I have been waiting for this day. I texted my friend, Kiira, to see if they were ready.

"You ready soon?"

"Ye, when do I pick you up?"

"As soon as you can"

"I'll be there in about 10 minutes :]"

"Okay"

What should I do in 10 minutes while I wait? I thought, soon opening TikTok. My fyp is full of Cookie Run Kingdom, Gacha, Genshin Impact, everything else cringe and a lot of Lil nas x thrist traps. Soon I got a text from Kiira.

"I have been here for 3 minutes, are you ready or no?"

"Oh I forgot💀"

"Bruh :/ anyways, come here rn"

"I will, I will"

I go outside, seeing a black car in the driveway. I sit in the front seat, smiling at my friend.

"Sorry I didn't notice that you came" I said with a little laugh.

"That's what she said- anyways, let's go, if you have everything?" Kiira said with a big smile.

"Haha, let's go."

---

We drive to the place where the show is supposed to be. The car ride was chill and nice, we were talking about everything useless and fun.

"Were finally here!" I say. I'm getting more and more excited.

"Okaayy let's go" Kiira says trying to sound the same as the meme. I laugh a bit. [I hate myslef]

We walk into the big show area. Not too many people are here, so we're pretty early.

"I'll go use the bathroom, see ya in a bit" I say, looking for the bathroom. I only get a smile and a nod as an answer. I start walking towars a door, that could look like the bathroom. Well, it wasn't the bathroom.

I open the door, only to see Lil nas x standing in the room. "Uh I'm sorry i thought this was the bathroom-" I say, as he notices me. "Oh yea, don't worry, you can use the bathroom here."

"Really? Thanks." I say as he shows me the room. I walk in.

"This, is unbelievable." I think. How, did 'the Lil Nas X' let me use his bathroom. I do my business, and walk out. "Thanks" I say to him again. "No problem"

"Why won't we chat a bit while you're here? Do you want a pic or something?" He asks me. "That'd be really cool yes." I say smiling and taking my phone. We take few selfies. "Thanks a lot"

[Credits to Sanja <3]

"So, what's your name?" He asks me. Why'd he care? But i answer anyways. "I'm Papu" "What a cute name" He smirks at me. I can feel my cheeks get a bit red. What is happening. "T-thanks"

He gets a bit closer to me, and i feel myself blushing more. He's blushing a bit too, so I'm calm. "You're pretty cute too.." He says. I put my hand on his cheek. I get closer to him and soon our lips meet.

They're warm as we kiss again, and again. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer. The kissing turns into making out, as he pins me against the wall. I put my another hand on his chest. After a while of making out we slow down, and our lips fall apart.

"You're a good kisser.." He says breathing heavily. "You too" I say. I'm shocked. I kissed him. Lil nas X.

"Have you ever given a lap dance?" He asks smirking. "No.?" I say a bit confused. "Want to try?"

"Why not" I say blushing more. He pulls me closer, and sits on a chair. I'm sitting on his lap as he kisses me on the neck. "I'm not sure how to do that" I say. If we're honest, I have no idea what to do, or what I'm doing now. "Just go on" He laughs a bit.

I try to remember what he did in the music video of 'Montero'. I slowly turn around, and start doing as he did.

[I am crying as I write this I'm so sorry, also I have no idea how to give a lap dance so idk what I'm doing 😭]

He seems to be enjoying the dance, even though I don't know what to do. He puts his hands on my waist, and starts guiding me.

"Mm you're doing really well baby" He says. We do this for a while untill he turns me around. Now I'm sitting on his lap again.

"You did very good~" He says, slowly starting to kiss my neck. We hear a knock from the door.

"Wait a minute!" Lil nas X yells to the door. "Hide." He whispers to me. I go and hide in his closet.

"Come in" He says to the person at the door. "Are you ready? The show starts in 10 minutes" The man says. "Oh yeah, I'll be there soon" "Good" The man leaves.

"You can come out now." Lil nas x says. "You should go now too. Here's two VIP tickets by the way." "Yeah, thanks, see ya" I say taking my phone from the table. I walk out, and see that I have gotten a lot of messages.

"Where tf are u"
"U taking a shit?"
"Bro, did u get lost or wha??"
"WHERE ARE YOUUUUU"

"It's been fucking 15 minutes, who pees that long"
"Boi"
"Where are you"

"THE SHOW STARTS IN 10 MINUTES GOT YO ASS HERE"

"Heh sorry, I'll be there"
"Btw I got VIP tickets"

Soon I find Kiira standing in front of the bathrooms. "Where were you?" They ask. "Long story, here's a VIP ticket." I give the ticket to them "How- y'know I'm not even gonna ask."

We walk into the front row where the VIP's can be. We get drinks and watch Lil nas X's show. He looks at me often, and I smile back at him. Nobody knew what happened before the show.

It was amazing. The music was good, of course, and everyone was enjoying it. After the show I think about telling Kiira what happened.

"Kiira?" I ask. "Yeah?" She asks me. "Um, you know, I didn't only go to the bathroom before the show."
"I mean no shit, you got VIP tickets, I don't think you just shit them?"
"Well- yeah. Actually let's just go home, I'm tired."
"Alright, let's go."

The whole car ride back I think about what happened. We talk a bit about the show, but it's mostly comfortable silence and music from the radio.

"Goodnight Papu, sleep well!" Kiira says when they stop at my house. "Night!" I say back with a smile.

Later that night, he was all I thought about. I mean, who wouldn't? I had to text Kiira.

"Can I say smt rq?"

"Ye ofc"

"Before the show I accidentally walked into Lil nas X's room, and uh, we made out and I gave him a lap dance"

"WHAT-"

"Yeah, that's how I got the tickets"

-------------------------------------------------------------
And that's how I met your mother

1191 words
I'm so sorry
This is so cringe I'm so sorry