The Mission

"We have a new mission for you" Yoongi explains. I looked at him and smiled, "a big one?" I asked. He smiled back "a very big one". "So big that I will finally get my promotion?" I asked looking at him with my lips pouted. "I don't know, do I look like the boss? Ask him". He was teasing me like always. "You are so funny" I said while I rolled my eyes. Yoongi has been my best friend for almost 5 years. I met him in college when I studied crimes. And now we work together.

"What is my mission?" I asked with a curious tone. "We found a place that may be an undercover place for the biggest mafia bosses in South-Korea" he said with a serious tone while looking at me to see if I'm ready for it.

It's really a big mission I thought by myself. We are looking for them for longer that I know of.

"It's in a club downtown, they are there almost every Saturday night" Yoongi said with a straight face. "What is my role?" I asked while my heart was racing faster and faster. "Just a drunk girl dancing and having fun, so you can just be yourself" he said while having a little laughter. I smiled and looked at him pretending like it is no big deal, "you know me very well".

"You will be there alone, but don't worry we will be right outside the building so when something is wrong say it in your earpiece and we will be there in 2 minutes" he said while looking concerned at me. "Yoongi I will be fine so stop looking at me like that!" I spoke "What do they look like and what are their names?" I asked. "The boss will send you the pictures in 1 hour and the names are unknown, the boss only wanted to tell me one nickname." He spoke.

"What is the nickname?" I asked curiously. "V, he is apparently the strongest one of the three" he said while looking at the ground thinking if this is even the right decision to send me for this mission. "At what time do I need to be there?" I asked while thinking of what I should wear tonight. "Something pretty but not something that draws much attention. We don't want them to notice you" Yoongi said while getting his jacket to leave.

"Why can't they notice me?" I asked while thinking of possible reasons. Maybe the boss is scared that they will see our undercover mission.

"Because they like pretty girls" he said with not such a happy tone. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. It's not like they will notice me anyways. "Because they kidnap pretty girls and the next day, we find the bodies of the pretty girls" he said with a really angered voice.

What kind of monsters are they? They kidnap girls to kill them? I really need to be careful tonight, but I'm not scared. I just need to keep an eye on them and have fun, what can go wrong with that?

Yoongi left after asking me ten times if I really want to do this mission. I said that I will be just fine and send him home to make himself ready. He looks cold hearted but if it comes to his friends, he can be protective.

I jumped a little when I heard my phone ring. It was my boss. He sended me the pictures.

I looked at the first photo. He has black hair and a lot of tattoos. His eyes are dark brown. He looked like someone who can be sweet first but when you get to know him, he is dark. He could stab you in the back and not care at all.

This one has blond hair, blue eyes and he looks like he's really sweet but also really crazy at the same time. He also looks like a flirter. A dangerous one. He looks like a psycho ex you can't get rid off.

The last photo gave me shivers. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. He looks unbothered by everything. He looks dangerously hot. I think this is the one with the nickname V. I really don't want to get in touch with him.

I'm trying to remember every feature of these men, so I know from who I need to stay away. The three of them look really handsome. They probably already know that. They probably use their features to kidnap girls. They look like psychotic fuckboys.

I looked at the clock. "Oh shit" I muttered to myself. "I'm already late".

I arrived at the club. There were so many people. More girls than boys. I went to the bar and asked the bartender a tequila shot. While the bartender made my tequila shot, I looked around. My eyes stopped scanning the room when I saw them. Sitting in the VIP section above the dance floor.

When the bartender was ready with my tequila shot, I took it immediately and shove it down my throat. "let's get this party started" I said to myself.