Dinner

I slowly open my eyes while finding myself laying on a bed in a room I don't recognize. I tried getting up, but my head hurts so bad. I can literally feel my heart pounding in there. I look around while taking a deep breath. Am I in heaven? Or worse, in hell?

While trying to think what happened last night, I slowly started to remember everything. Where the hell am I? Is this their hiding place? How did V not die? How am I still alive? Are they going to torture and murder me? I had so many questions.

Suddenly the door opened. "I see you're awake" a female voice said. She has black hair and brown eyes. She looks 20. "Who are you and where am I?" I asked. "I'm Jennie and you are in the house of Taehyung." She said politely. "Who the hell is Taehyung?" I asked with an angered voice. "You'll see" she said while smiling.

"Can I see your headwound, it looks pretty terrible." She asks. "No" I answered "I want to see a hospital with professional doctors" I said annoyed. "I'm a doctor and stop being so sassy, I'm here to help you." She says while coming closer to get a look of my wound. "You're a doctor? Don't lie to me, you look like you just graduated from high school." I said while still being pissed.

"I'm 21 and I have a doctor's diploma so please stop being a bitch and let me take care of your wound." She said while looking pissed at me. I think I got on her nerves, but I couldn't care less. I lean my head towards her, and she takes all sort of material out to treat my wound.

"So, you're here to help me?' I asked with a lowered voice. "Yes I am." She said. "Okey so get me out of here." I asked already knowing the answer. "I'm afraid that can't happen." A male voice said while entering the room. I look at him right in his eyes while he's taking a seat on the sofa before me. It's the guy with the tattoos and black hair.

"You're probably wondering who I am right?" He asks while leaning back on the sofa and having a little smile on his face. "Actually, I don't care who you are so you can leave now." I said. He and Jennie started laughing. "At least I can leave, you can't." He said with a grim. "Try me." I responded while trying to get up, but I failed. My body is letting me down because I'm too weak. "Goodluck trying" he said while leaving the room.

"His name is Jungkook" Jennie said. "Well, he is nice." I said sarcastic. "He is better than the other two at least." Jennie said while closing her box with material. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "You will find out at dinner." She said. "What dinner?" I asked. "The dinner you will be having in 5 minutes downstairs". She said while walking to the door. "I'm not hungry" I said. "It wasn't a question." Jennie said as she went downstairs while leaving the door open.

I'll guess I'm having dinner then.