project

You still find it hard to believe what happened yesterday , the fact that he edged you so seductively in class , todays lessons are going to be different , only boring lessons with no Jayden .

In class you again space out , reliving the moments you felt before over and over again , feels so sweet yet wrong , not in the normal way , like it was nice but it hurt you emotionally , you then hear all the guys laugh as some new kid moves up to your set , you look over and its Jayden , he looks over and notices you and looks all around the classroom , only free space is next to you , he hurries over and fakes a sigh to his friends but smirks at you .

Later in class your bored out of your mind as you feel a hand travel up your leg ," shh , no one will notice in the corner " as his soft yet defined hands fell under your skirt , his fingers feeling around your wet insides , your legs squirm as his hands go colder , his other hand wraps around your waste almost reaching your ass , you try your best not to cum as he's really good at satisfying you , this science class has a kick to it , you finally  let your energy burst out and cum , it feels so good , like everlasting cotton candy for your body , your muscles relax as you slowly slouch in your chair .

"EVERYONE WILL BE WORKING WITH THEIR NEIGHBOURS ON A PROJECT DUE NEXT WEEK " jerks your body awake , Jayden turns to you , and quietly whispers " see you at yours tonight " .

Finally end of day , you go home Jayden no where in sight  , when you get home you eat dinner and run upstairs up to your room , after about an hour of playing games with your bestfriends you get a shout from your mum , "YA FRIENDS HERE" , you run downstairs and see Jayden at the hallway , you glare at him as you frantically think "HOW DOES HE KNOW MY ADRESS " , he strikes up a conversation , " ya know its really stupid to add your address to your ig account that you made as an 8 year old " memories flood back of that cringe past.

You invite him to your room minutes later , as he quickly pins you against the wall , " holy shit ive waited so long to cum in you " you can hear your mum shout " OI AM GOING OUT ILL BE BACK AT 8 " he smiles , its like he calculated everything , his takes your hand and puts it down his pants feeling his bulge grow you fluster and blush hard " is that all you got loser ?" he takes his pants off as you see pre cum droplets through his boxers , he shoves his waist against the wall making your mouth suck it through his boxers , " go on , tease me " , you lick his now growing cock and take it out of his boxers .

you stare at the throbbing twitching hot cock in front of you as a beast unleashes within you , you absolutely destroy his cock , draining it's life out , he cums in your mouth , you swallow it , " you think that's all I got , 1 cumshot " he chuckles.

He violently throws you on the bed and starts absolutely ramming you in , you can feel his hot abs touch your back as he puts you in a doggy style position , "basic but it'll make you cum " he exclaims , you fluster as he puts his leg near your head , you take hold of it as it feels like your about to get thrown by his thrust power , he then puts you completely and deeply penetrates you , his whole body slowly humps you , his whole torso touching your back .

This continues for the next 10 minutes until you both kiss and cum , he groans in pleasure as you try your best not to let out a loud moan , he gets dressed and even helps you , he sits against your bed and you sit in his arms and as an "aftercare treat" you both laugh and do the project , his funny jokes charm you even more as you can feel a deep red love forming for him.