Chapter 1

My first story on Watt Pad...ENJOY!

If you think its necessary, help me improve it!

Alrighty, Let me introduce myself. My name is Jamie Lawler. I'm 17 years old. I recently moved from Chicago, to a little place called CALIFORNIA. It was a HUGE change for me, different places and different people. So far, this new school my mother has been talking about, is the first big thing happening in my life. First impressions on people I’m going to have to deal with everyday, really count on the chart; otherwise I’m going to be called an ‘Emo fag’ like in my old school….-s. Yes, you heard me, I’m an Emo. not really proud...

First day in cali: could be better. But hey! I just moved in so it’s probably going to take a few days to settle in and start having fun.

“JAMIEEE!!!!”….mom’s home

“WHATTTT!!!???” *silence*

-5 minutes later..

“JAAAAMMMIIIEEEEEE!!!!!”

“WHAT WHAT IS IT MOM????!!”

“COME DOWN STAIRSS!!”

Oh OK NOW she answers me! Dear lord I hate when she does that. As I’m coming out of my room, I just notice how much this house reminds me of the apartment I used to live in when I was in Chicago…gosh I hated that place. Wooden floor, dark wooden shelves where our..wait..NEW TV! WOHOO! A huge Samsung smart T.V., wow mom you really outdone yourself! Anyway, off topic. As I was saying, wooden floor, Dark Wooden shelves with the books, rocks, shells, picture frames, and other thingy-ma-bobs that I like to play with when I’m bored, a dark brown couch with the cushions so fluffed it popped out, a coffee table with a tissue box shaped like an owl and the home phone, there was also this really old clock my mom hangs up the wall beside the window that my grandfather had..it seemed really cool cause it still has a huge black burned mark where it got hit by lightning.

As I was lost in thought my mom again, called

“JAMIE! C’MON END OF LIFE TIME!”

“COMING MOM!”

TO BE CONTINUED!!!