Chapter 4

HELLO! hope you guys enjoyed my last chapters! :D 

So there I am, walking through the park with, I hope to be, my first friend…Kian. At first I felt like I was walking with a stranger, but when he put his arm around me to lead me out it, didn’t feel strange anymore, his hands were so warm and cozy, I wish I could feel that everyday…WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? I just met this guy and I’m already acting all “lovey-dovey”, even though he felt so warm and soft, and smelt so sweet like watermelons…BACK TO REALITY JAMIE!

“Oh shoot!”

Well at least that snapped me back to reality.

“What? What’s wrong?”

Kian seemed to be walking faster towards a tree then he quickly pulled me behind it with him. Right then, I was pushed against the tree which led me on to a weird position where he was leaning against guarding me with his left arm while his right hand was holding on to the tree, peaking to see if the “gossip group” spotted us.

“This is awkward...”

“Oh, sorry. My bad” –as he pulled away and rubbed his neck.

Both of us started to blush. Then they was an awkward silence.

He then looked again to see if the gossip group saw anything.

“Here take this.” –he took off his beanie and handed it to me, “it might help them not notice”

Gosh even his beanie smells like watermelons.

When I put his grey beanie on my head I saw him looking at me with a smirk.

“What?”

“Nothing, it looks good on you”

“Haha thanks…i guess”

Kian snapped to his serious mode, pulled me over, then again, quickly led me through the park.

“Put your head down.”

The second I set my eyes on the floor I noticed my converse was untied. Right then, at that moment, clumsy me decided to tumble down pulling Kian with me.

“Oh my gosh are you okay? I’m so sorry! That was totally my fault!”

OMG! THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!

“Yea I’m alright, it’s okay! Accidents happen.”

We both, at some point, started laughing our heads off…until we saw a shadow of three girls on the grass…

 :O to be continued...