Chapter 6

DUN DUN DUUUNNN and we are back!!! i hope you like it :) remember english isn't my first language but i'm trying my bessttt!

I knew it was him.

Kian: hey (:

Me: hey there!

Kian: sorry I was in a rush to leave today.

Me: it’s cool.

Kian is typing…

Kian is typing…

Kian is now offline.

Well isn’t that nice. I sighed and leaned back onto my pillow trying to get lost in thoughts.

I felt like at that moment my life was fixed. I wasn’t sure why but I don’t care. It felt good. I laid my laptop aside and got up to walk to the mirror. I wanted to see what I would like if my bangs weren’t always in my face…looking at myself like that gave me confidence. It made me feel bold somehow.

I liked it.

I started to fix my hair in different styles then I tied it with just a simple bride before going off to bed. I don’t normally do it but a harmless try wouldn’t kill.

When I fixed my hair I grabbed the biggest shirt I could find and put it on then I took some regular pajama shorts with sponge bob on them. Then as usual I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror, once again, and I saw a new me.

I knew from that point I had changed.

**

Morning was up and I was ofcorse, in bed. I somehow woke up on the floor that day. I had some thoughts of how I got there but I just got up and went to the bathroom. After finishing everything I knew part of my brain was still asleep. I walked back to my room and untied my hair. I unwinded the braid and began to brush my hair with my fingers. After a brush or two I picked up my brush and began to brush my hair only this time I brushed by fringe backwards. I could now finally see my face and my bangs just simply lop sided to the right. When I finally finished brushing my hair it looked wavy. I kinda liked this new hair-do. But that was that. I took a little hair scrunchie and put my hair into a little sock bun on top of my head. I, Jamie Lawler, went downstairs.

Shocker isn’t it? I went down the…STAIRS.

Ok, ok I know, I'm being lame now, but hey...I just got up.

“Hey lazy bum. School starts next week, excited?!”

“Totally” my mom recognized the sarcastic tone and gave me a joker look.

“School isn’t that bad.”

“Sure. Ok. Uhuh.”                     

“Anyway, you look different today. Finally got all that hair out of your face I see”

“Yep. I think I have…Changed!” I said dramatically.

“Oh you silly girl.” We both giggled.

Silly girl

Kian!!!

I ran upstairs to get my computer. Maybe he’s online? Maybe he messaged me?

Opened my laptop to an inbox message…

Kian sent you a message.

I grinned.

Kian: sorry went off.