Leo

"MOM DO YOU KNOW WERE ARE MY SHOES?" leo ask while running down the stairs, before he get to the kitchen were is his mom she answer him "I think they're on the bathroom" "thank you mom" he answer her running back up stair to the bathroom.

Leo find them and grab them but before he leave he watch his self on the mirror

All he see is a tall white boy with brown hair Brown eyes and a scarf on his lips

"God I hate this scarf so much" he whispers to his self

"LEO ARE YOU READY?" his mom ask from the kitchen down stairs

"YES I'M COMING" leo answers her walking down stairs  

"Look at you my beautiful boy" his mom say while looking at him smiling

"Don't say that mom." Leo tells her grabbing his backpack

His mom sight and smile "are you sure you can go to school alone?"

"Yes mom I'm gonna be ok, can I go now?"

"Yeah go before it's late and you loose the bus"

"Ok bye mom"

" remember I have work so I wont be at home at night. Bye I love you."

"i love you too.." He whispers and leave.

Leo and his mom just move to california from Mexico and this was his first day of school. He was a little nervous but try to show his mom that he was comfortable. His mom love him a lot and she would do anything to make her son happy even if she have to move away from were she grow up or like stop being a doctor to move to california and help her son to have a great future. That's how much she loves her son.

Leo is on high school he's in 11th grade and his dreams is to feel free, meet a women that loves him and become a doctor like his mother.

When he got to school he read his paper and saw that he have to go to english room 46.

It wasn't far away so he found it easily but the only problem is that he was like 5 minutes late so everyone was at their classes and he was the last one to get there.

When he enter the classroom everyone stared at him and the teacher smile and say

"welcome! You should be Leo right?"

"Yeah.." Leo answer and he slowly starts to play with his fingers

"ok well present your self and then I will be giving you your books and telling you were to sit"

leo nods and looks at the students that they all are already looking at him

"Hello my name is Leo and I'm 17 I'm from Mexico and I think that's it"

The teacher give Leo his books and tell him he can sit in the back were is a boy name Daniel.

-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__--__-_

I hope you guys like this story

I write leo first than I'm gonna write about Daniel :)

Have a good day <3

Count words: 508