How his day has changed

I WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN BY SAYING ALL THE COPYWRITTED THINGS I NEED TO SAY: RICK IS THE AMAZING AUTHOR WHO MADE ME FEEL CONNECTED TO THESE CHARACTERS. THESE CHARACTERS ARE HIS NOT MINE. AGAIN, I ONLY CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM. THANKS FOR READING! (:

Percys Pov:

   Life was not great, but it was getting better. After I fell into the pit: (I can't even call it by name its scars are too deep.) The only thing keeping me in line was my friends. But obviously I failed at that too. Leo died. It's been a week after the giant's war, and I can't lie when I say that I am barely holding on. Leo's death put me on the path, I know now that life is short.

    That is why, I decided to marry my true love. Annabeth Chase just saying her whole name reminds me so much of her beautiful blond curls and those stormy grey eyes. I smile as I walk up to my mom's apartment, thinking of one name and one name only, Annabeth Jackson. I like it, it sounds good, no perfect it sounds perfect. I was now at my mom's front door. I take a deep breath; I was so excited to tell her my plan of marring my one and only true love. 

  As I walk in, everything seems wrong. There's no fresh baked cookies smell in the air. No instead stood three guys in black clothes in my mom's apartment. "Hello, can I help you?" is my first reaction as I bring my hand around the familiar shape of Riptide. The guy in the middle takes a step towards me, "Perseus Jackson" I tense at my real name only monsters call me by my real name. "The one and only, now this looks a lot like breaking and entering, so I will have to ask you all to leave. The sooner the better." The guy in the middle took another step forward and looked slightly up to me. It happens a lot being a six-foot person really helps. The guy in the middle sighs, "Perseus Jackson, I am sorry to inform you that your mother and step-father and step-sister all died, in a car accident last night. We already made contact with the summer camp email that your mom had on files, and they said you would already be traveling home, so we thought we would stop by. You may collect your belongings and then we will travel to a nice foster home due to your age. " 

  I was frozen my mom, she's dead. As I'm walking to my room all I think about is to not cry. I am tough, I'll get through this. As I stepped into my room, I let out my tears as I packed. Realizing that I'll be put into a foster home, away from Annabeth and after what Leo told me about foster homes no way I'm going to one! I take the fire escape and run. I run throughout the night to only one destination, camp. 

  By the time I was at camp it was morning. While I was running last night, I swore to my mother I would be strong and keep going, because I know that's all she wanted out of me. Stupid mortals and there dumb driving skills. Like if mortals just knew how to do one thing right then my mother and my new stepsister and stepfather would not have died! Sorry, got off track stupid ADHD. Walking through camp I finally saw Annabeth; she ran up to me and we hugged. She cried silently in my arms; I knew that Annabeth gotten closer to my mother when I disappeared with Hera for months on end. For weeks me and Annabeth bonded together over the loss of Sally Jackson the most amazing women the world has ever known. 

----------1 month later-------------

  Like all scars time heals it, you just need the right environment for it to heal. I finally asked Athena about twelve days ago for permission to marry her daughter. She told me to complete the twelve days of Hercules to prove my strength and love for Annabeth. It was very easy and a dumb quest. Little did I know how camp would ruin my whole week even more. 

(726 words)

Thanks for reading, I know it sounds really bad so far, it's my first ever fanfiction. I bet as I write more and more fanfictions ideas will flow faster so I can write more! I'm a busy person so when I'm off school then I can write more but during school is when I'm really busy.

Peace out from a fellow Percy Jackson Fans! (: