Revengeful Eyes

-Chapter 4-
True to the words of Midoriya Izuku only a couple hours into the night the world had discovered the superpowered hero. The world had lost its mind in the chaos of the knowledge.

The knowledge that they were getting a new hero that was stronger than the Symbol of Peace. Well it was enough to make anyone freak out.

Whispers of this even burning out to those in the shadows. The acknowledgment of a hero who could actually work in their favor as the media was gracious in their digging to reveal that Midoriya's quirk only appeared on the day of the entrance exam. Meaning that Midoriya Izuku had lived over 99% of his life quirkless.

Society, of course, was too busy crazing over the power of Midoriya's quirk to acknowledge the actual trauma and issues presented. Young Quirkless People and quirkless people in general staring that this fact and realizing that they had someone who tried to be their hero.

Someone who is still trying proven by the hero name Deku that many quirkless hauntingly remember. But is trapped by the barriers of a quirk, a quirked power society which would only look at his quirk achievements. Trapped by what his quirk will produce. Trapped with expectations of crafting more powered heroes.

Unknown to society, this sparked hope back to young quirkless generations. It sparked a though a good couple to try again. If the internet exploded with the popularity of self defense and martial arts videos. No one questioned it as it was nearing Final Exams of the first semester of UA students. This being the time where UA would also decide the next entrance exam.  The Final Exams which were now forcibly being broadcasted as Endeavor had finally set a date for Midoriya's first child to be crafted which was cruelly after said exam.

What society did hear from the unblessed was the whisper of the Symbol of Hope. Deku the Symbol of Hope. If the very next day, one news broadcasts that was what they said the hero-in-training, no one would buy where it actually came from.

What made it hysterical was the fact that no one questioned what Hope Deku is meant for. They all assumed the Hope of a legacy of symbols.

Kai Chisaki however stared hungrily at the news with a smile so genuine, his fellow coworkers were silently several feet away from him.

Said coworkers, employees,  holding a young horned girl on a couch. There being two metal bracelets on her wrists. Quirk suppressors and electric shockers interconnected with her nervous system to prevent escape.

"Sir, you said we would keep all information of heroes from the quirk. But now you're letting it watch", the first employee starts but is quickly cut off with a thunderous splash of blood, very tiny pieces of bone and tissue that became of their body. Their mouth being the first thing deformed away.

"Master Hual, you weren't touching him. Did you evolve your quirk? What it is the new protocol for the girl?", the second employee says softly monotone. Hiding any trace of fear of Overhual or disgust for the mess on their person and the girl's. Not showing any for the panicking young girl trapped in their arms.

"For your information, yes my curse has evolved. As long I have a clear piece of information or name of the individual my curse is being used on, with a clear body part I wish to use my curse on. It will work. The new protocol for the quirk is to address her by her name. Why? Because she getting a mother to take care of her soon enough.", Overhual hums as Eri squirms in fear. Fear not for herself however. For the kind person on the screen.

It was not unknown for Eight Precepts of Death/Shie Hassaikai members to take on wives, mates or spouses of some kind. Each of whichever of the three of course being marked with a tattoo of the ranking of said member in charge. However Overhual to say this the new Head Leader of Yakuza or the council of leaders for the Shie Hassaikai, this was a big deal that should be treated wit