Johnny alone :(

Johnny and Storm have been together for so long. Working at a highschool together as mascots. They've been working hard and building their blooming relationship as a couple. A couple months ago, Johnny had proposed to Storm. Both excited to plan their wedding. Only for Johnny to find out that Storm had been to busy to help.

Johnny was at home cooking dinner for Storm even though Storm wasn't going to be home for a couple hours. This caused Johnny to sigh irritated and sad. Never had he thought that his own fiancé was going to work overtime. How was that even possible they literally worked at a school he thought. After placing Storm's food in the fridge, he began to eat his own. Reading a book that had recently caught his eyes. The book was about a couple trying to work their differences together and finding out to have such a deep and romantic relationship. Barely halfway through the argument between the two characters in the book, Johnny heard the door opening. Storm walked in tired and upset. "Storm, what's wrong? Did you over work yourself again." Johnny said worried. "No." He replied coldly.

Johnny scoffed. "Are you mad at me." Johnny said. Storm looked at him and glared. At this point Johnny knew well that his fiancé was over it. "Whatever then Storm go and throw your tantrum somewhere else." Johnny said getting up and going over to the sink to wash his plate. Storm sighed. "I'm not angry with you ok. I just wished we were able to spend more time together you know." He said grabbing his dinner that was in the fridge. Johnny turned to Storm as he placed his food in the microwave. "I'm upset you're never home anymore." Johnny said. "I know you are, it's not my fault that this stupid highschool makes me work late at those lame ass football games ok." Storm said. Johnny chuckled. "Remember having to wake up early and get ready for those dumb rallies they host." Storm laughed. "It was annoying wake up so early to pushed into hot day at the field. At least the football games are cooler." He said as he sat down to eat.

After dinner both of them sat together on the couch watching some tv. Johnny cuddled up in Storm's arms. "I missed this." Johnny said. "I know you did." Storm replied. "You have to remember about our wedding and when to plan it babe." Johnny said looking at Storm. "I didn't forget love, how about tomorrow we plan the venue and honeymoon." Storm suggested. Johnny nodded and looked back the tv. Storm placed a kiss on Johnny's head.

I know it's not long but I'm tired so this is what you get as the first chapter 🙄