✵|𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Hey, this is my first story ever for the first few chapters the triplets and yourself will be 4-5 years old since this is when you meet them and Alma and get accustomed to life in the Encanto as well as them receiving their gifts I will age them up to about 26 later on enjoy!

Rain poured heavily in the dead of night against my back like ice and barefooted I ran puddles beneath my feet as the sound of horse hoofs rang from behind hauntingly as if death chased me itself yet I ran pushing forward it had been days since th...

Rain poured heavily in the dead of night against my back like ice and barefooted I ran puddles beneath my feet as the sound of horse hoofs rang from behind hauntingly as if death chased me itself yet I ran pushing forward it had been days since they began chasing me, days since I had lost my home yet only one thing kept me going the will to live I did not wish to die yet the dress I wore now was soaked and stained with blood torn here and there wounds upon my knees decorating my skin a small dagger and my grandmother's book with the few blankets around myself was all I carried from home turning a corner to outrun them I bumped into a young lady who resembled my mother a lot and all she did was take one look at me with shock her attention soon snapped away by the galloping sounds and shouts of soldiers nearing "Come"

Was all she whispered before taking my arm and leading me into a cave pulling me into her arms to calm me down and get me to be quiet together we held our breath in silence as my heart raced like crazy the sound of horses passed us and the strange women let out a sigh of relief yet I could not I had lost to much blood and ran for too long that my world seemed to fade and as she called for me my dizziness overtook my senses and worried her face was the last thing I saw before everything went black

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Timeskip brought to you by Alma and the triplets (●’◡’●)♥︎

I felt warm and at peace as if near firelight with the smell of Avena filling the air heavenly the voices I had been hearing in my self-consciousness becoming clearer as I regained my senses awakening slowly from my knock out they spoke in hushed ...

I felt warm and at peace as if near firelight with the smell of Avena filling the air heavenly the voices I had been hearing in my self-consciousness becoming clearer as I regained my senses awakening slowly from my knock out they spoke in hushed hurried whispers and I could make out two girls and one boy by the sounds of their voices "She looks very hurt what if she doesn't survive this" A worried voice exclaimed higher then the other two for sure "She'll be ok Pepa I've cleaned out her wounds you should go to sleep it will calm you down" A calmer voice replied assuringly to 'Pepa' "Bruno should be asleep to then Julieta!"