Chapter 1 - The promotion

" Smile smile " the old man said to the dog sitting in front of his camera and started walking forward. Next he saw a stone nd again he pointed his camera at it and said "smile" 

And this time a villager said "it is a stone" . Did I ask you ? He answered back..

-------------------- Line Break ---------------------
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

(the alarm rang) ⏰

"Aish stop it, at least let me sleep today"......

Again the alarm rang . "Can't you just let me sleep five minutes more," Coco said and slammed the alarm clock down. 
And suddenly the wall clock , alarm clock and phone start ringing .... 

𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

What the actual fu- shit shit shit it's 5 past 10 and i had to reach the office at 9:40 OMG Today my boss was  surely gonna eat me raw . I quickly got up and moved to my bathroom , brushed my teeth , took a bath and wore this

 I drove as fast as possible unbothered by the surroundings which I knew was absolutely wrong

I drove as fast as possible unbothered by the surroundings which I knew was absolutely wrong. But I didn't have any time to think about the right and wrong at this time. And after a drive of 30 mins I finally reached the office .. breathing shakily due to running on the stairs i finally reached the top floor which was at the 6th level ...

Chico- Good morning Coco . How are you ?

"Well obviously not fine"  i answered looking at my condition

Chico- well anyways Boss wants to see you in his office right now. All the best , she gave me a warm smile and moved to her cabin 

 And the way from the lobby area to the boss's office was literally the most haunting place I could ever be.

*KNOCK , KNOCK* 

"Come in" my boss answered 

Good morning boss , I greeted ... Oh well well look who's here he said moving his eyes from the file he was holding. Can I know what's the reason you are late today? 
"It's new year's eve" I whispered slowly . So what he said suddenly made me flinch at his words . Do you want to go to Us as a manager or not ? 
Yes sir I want to i answered
Then remember what Shakespeare said "Omelette can't be made without breaking eggs " now go to your seat and break the eggs. I mean finish the report. Stupid 
And after this scolding I finally took a breath of relief and moved to my office.  

Time skip 

"John" i called my office please bring me a coffee
How many cups will you drink Mam? Today is the new year. It's time for whisky ? Don't be scared so much , just go and enjoy . And this thing motivated me in a strange way so i thought to sneak out. Driving in Seoul at night is a very hard job , especially when it's new year's eve. Though I was feeling kind of guilty for sneaking out without telling my boss. But then why should I ? Because he's the one who ruined my day , just to lighten up my mood I switched on the FM of my car . After getting irritated because of the ads I started changing channels when suddenly one channel caught my attention.

 .... " Do you wanna know why you are always stressed ? Why are you always scared of future disasters ? Do you want to move forward in your life but there is something that is pulling you back? Why is your mind always planning for the future? We have a solution for you and it is... and i switched off the FM 

"No no no don't kill me please no noooo" I woke up covered with sweat and fear because of dreaming my boss was eating me like a vampire ..

*Ting tong*
I opened the door only to find the other face I hated to see my landlord. "You got a new house" wow he said. 
No, I said . 
Landlord- then who will give the rent to my child ???
Sorry I was kinda busy, but I'll send it 
Landlord - See Lily, he told my maid . She lives in my house like the owner. And I have to come to her to get my rent... 
Lily- yes he's right , he couldn't even sleep properly at night..
Wait, how do you know he didn't sleep at night? I said. That's actually umm it's not like that my landlord says running after me but I just ignored him because I couldn't get late at office and lose my dream promotion.
-------------------At the office --------------------

Chico- good morning boss is waiting for you
Wait, why ? Today I'm on time.
Chico - I don't know you have to see it by yourself. We both waved to each other and moved to our respective places.

Good morning Sir i said knocking at the door 
"Congratulations,"  the boss said. Sir congratulations? Why???
Boss - Do you know there are two types of people (not again I yelled in my mind) first those who first earn and then party. And second, those who after partying work out to pay their bills . Now did you understand which category you belong to?

Sorry sir I said 

Boss - You didn't get a promotion yet , you still have time . And do you know what Shakespeare sai- Suddenly my phone rang saving me from the lecture. I came out of the office and went to the cafeteria for lunch .

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

Chico - why are you after this contract so badly?
Coco- I want to get out of this . I don't want to stay in the same post and the same office .
Chico - but you know it's not that bad , just be happy. Suddenly Coco's phone rang once again and she picked it up 

𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-
Yes mom, how are you?
Mom- it's been long since I have seen you 
I'll come on Christmas mom 
Mom - many Christmas have passed without you
I'm in office Mom
Mom - actually we have to make a deal on the studio, the one which is on yours and your grandfather's name , and these days he's not well . So if you could come ..
Yes mom and with this i cut the phone