Drums and Trumpets

"We meet some people without smiling for a reason. And some people we meet we smile without a reason . Some people keep knocking on the closed door of a heart while there are some people who when they see the closed doors come inside from the windows . He was like that and I was like this. He was always happy and I was always searching for happiness. The happiness I was running after was lying under his eyes . How strange it is some streets , some houses are like memories no matter how far we came from them . They bring us back in just a few seconds" this was stuck in my head passing by a wooden house covered with snow which once meant a lot to me .

"Grandpa" I said , holding my grandfather's old and skinny hand which was holding the lense of his most favourite cannon . He looked at me with a unsure look.

"He has lost his memory" my mother said while keeping some tea and biscuits on the table. Father she's our coco she said before returning back to the kitchen. He gave me another unsure look

This city has changed a lot , the thought that was going on in my mind since I came here. 

Well yes this city has become tired of running for success my mother sighed.

We got a buyer for this studio after very long. If we have to sell , let's sell it and end this story, a man standing at the door said. That was my father . We actually never shared a relationship because of him always being busy with his work. Suddenly a hand wrapped around my hand I looked up to see my grandpa who was looking at me with a sad smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓 studios ~

I was helping my grandpa walk who lost all of his strength due to his old age . My father gestured for me to go in. And now I was going to open a door that held so many memories of my past. A past I will never be able to forget.

Flashback-
ha ha ha the boy in front of me laughed when i made funny faces.

Drums 🥁 Trumpets 🎺 was the only sound our city could hear because of the parade going on . But what was i doing? nothing just cycling in a zigzag path amongst the performers and irritating them in the best way I could . "Grandpa " ran towards my grandfather and as soon as he saw me he picked me up and kissed my forehead.

It was quite cold in the evening and after spending another day with my person we were finally heading back to our house when we saw another groom sitting on a horse.

Grandpa everyone is marrying will there be anyone left who will marry me or not? I asked my grandfather, earning a small smile from him and a response "the right one will find you".

Well does everyone marry?
Yes he said everyone does and one day you will too. We take many births , sometimes as husband and wife , sometimes as lovers and sometimes as strangers but at last we find our other half. After all, if we do not meet them, how will our story have a happy ending he said with a warm smile.

You can tell anyone's future grandpa , tell mine too.
Hmmm he sighed and said he's someone from our city. 10,000 steps from our studio , you'll stay forever with him but you'll never have him.

What's love grandpa?
When two people touch each other's soul, that's Love. When you are in love then even the dark sky looks colourful , the rain brings love , the wind starts singing. Your mind says just dance just dance and we started dancing in the snowfall .

But how will I know if I'm in love?
When you'll be in front of him your heart will start beating like crazy, your breath rate will increase then you'll realise you are in love with him....

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 . 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 ✨