t w o

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ☾ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

mark woke up to the sunlight shining into his face. today was saturday, 9 am, he felt great. he got up from his bed and immediately regret it.

his room had cooled down over the night, it was december, almost christmas. he hurried to his wardrobe and threw a hoodie over his head and jumped into his jogging pants.

when he came downstairs he saw his dad sitting in the kitchen reading through his phone. "hey dad" "good morning mark, have you slept well?"

"the best night i've ever had" he said and mr. lee laughed. "go make yourself some breakfast" he said and left him alone in the kitchen. mark looked through the shelves and found a pack of cereal.

he sat down on the table, when another person entered the room. it was haechan, his hair was messy and covered his sight, he looked like he just woke up.

mark found it hard taking his eyes of him. "wtf make get yourself together." he thought to himself and started eating.

"did you sleep well?" haechan suddenly asked which made mark choke on his food. "damn calm down." haechan asked and laughed. mark, still coughing, nooded. "the bed is really nice!" he said.

"that's good." haechan said, after that no one said a word they sat there in silence. mark continued finishing his food and haechan just scrolled through his phone.

the day went by really quick and at 4 am it was already dark outside. at night the house seemed even more impressive. it kind of even had a spooky vibe.

mark wanted to shower so he took the towel from is room and went through some hallways, this house was truly big. when he reached the bathroom, the door opened and haechan stood there in front of him.

his torso was completely exposed and there was just a towel hanging around his waist. mark felt the blood rush into his cheeks. he quickly looked away. haechan chuckled "never saw a half naked boy?" he asked.

"no it's not that, i just wasn't prepared." "are you gay?" haechan asked him and looked curious. "what? no! i mean, i don't know..?" haechan laughed and walked past him.

mark stood there for good 2 minutes, internally crying about how dumb he just sounded. did he just indirectly outed himself as a gay panicked when he hasn't ever felt something for a guy?

he entered the bathroom and decided to forget what just happened. which wasn't that easy.

---------

he laid in his bed, wide awake. it was already past midnight and he couldn't even close one eye. he shifted in his bed from one to the other side.

mark then decided to look for a midnight snack in the kitchen. he got up from his bed and exited his room. cold air was surrounding him. he shivered but was to lazy to go back and get a hoodie.

the hallways where dark and he had to use his phone flashlight. he felt a lil uneasy, this house was definitely scary at midnight. then finally he entered the kitchen.

"mark?" mark jumped and almost dropped his phone. "holy shit! haechan?" marks heart almost dropped into his pants. "what are you doing here and why do you have to scare me like that??"

"i can't sleep." haechan said. "i rarely sleep, i have insomnia" mark looked at him "oh wow, that's bad..." he stood there feeling awkward.

"and why are you here?" haechan asked. "i am hungry and i also couldn't sleep" haechan nooded. but mark let out the fact that it was because of the conversation haechan and him had earlier.

in the dim light of marks flashlight, haechan looked really tired but his tanned skin was glowing and his plump lips where shining.

"he is so beautiful." mark thought to himself. since when is he thinking like that about a boy? he thought to himself. but haechan was just so pretty, he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"are you good? do i have something on my lips?" haechan said and touched his lip. "no" mark whispered. he looked up into haechans eyes, who had his eyesbrows lifted and looked at him.

mark snapped out of his thoughts and scratched his neck. "well i think i should go to sleep..." he said and hurried back to his room. once he entered it he slammed his back against the door and took some deep breaths.

his heart was racing. but why? did he just wanted to kiss a boy he knows for one day? "what's happening?" he quietly said to himself while panic is rising up in his head.

i can't find a boy that attractive, right?

--------
okay so this was the second chapter already, let's see how mark will sort out his thoughts and how this relationship is going to develop.