Chapter 22 : Lanrian to the Resue

Lanrian : * stands up in pain * ahhh ang sakit pero buhay pa ako * walks slowly while hand is place on the wall * need to get outta here and also the students in here

Misao : Climbs up to the rooftop using a ladder *

Lanrian : * opens a classroom and saw a 4 students sitting on the floor and asked them * guys halika ka na makakatakas tayo dito * said to them and they stand up *

Cassie : Ako nga pla si Cassie at ito yung mga kaibigan ko sila Andrew , Rose at si Lisa .

Andrew :Hello po at salamat sa pagligtas sa amin * shakes her hand *
Felicica : Hey

Rose : Plesure to meet u Lanrian * saw her id that was attach in the left side of her seifuku *

Lisa : Plesure to meet u too * smiles *

Lanrian : * smiles * wag kayong mag alala tutulungan ko kayong makatakas sa scholl na ito * walks out and they followed her *

Andrew : Saan yung exit Lanrian * all of his classmates starts to run including her *

Lanrian : sa labas ng gate meron tayong chance pa makaalis tayo dito at humingi ng tulong .

Lisa : * she stop running * guys hindi tayo papaalisin dito ni Fritz , he want as dead !! .

Lanrian : * they stop as well * Lisa makakatakas tayo dito lahat ng kilos nila ay alam ko at mga guardian demons * goes to her and pats both of her shoulder  *

Lisa : * starts to cry * But ?

Lanrian : * looks at her then she hug * trust me * smiles then wipes her tears *

School Grounds *

Lahat sila ay tumatakbo papunta sa exit ng school

Lanrian : Wag kayo magbagal bagal diyan kundi patay tayong lahat !! * said to them while there are running including me *

Misao : * heards something * 0_0 * looks to the scoop and calls Fritz *

------

Fritz : Picks up the phone * Hello ? Bkit ka tumawag * said to Misao *

Misao : 4 students are going to the exit  * angry and ready the scoop *

Fritz : shot them down with the sleeping tranquilizer * evil smile * make sure there all alive u got that ?

Misao : Yes sir * ended the call and shot cassie in the leg  *

Lanrian : * saw cassie collaspsed * cassie * stops and looks at her * are u alright ?!?!?!

Misao : * Shot Andrew in the chest *

Lanrian : Andrew * slaps him * pls wake up

Misao : * shot lisa in the thigh and collasped *

Lanrian : No T^T

Misao : * shot lanrian right hand *

Lanrian : ahhhhhhh !! * collasped

Misao : * evil smile *

To be continued