13

When Linder's eyes opened, he wasn't alone and the sun's light had filled up the entire room.

    Half naked, he forced himself not to flinch when he felt the large hands roaming over his thigh.

    Linder had his back against Carl as they had lain that way till morning, right after the man had reminded him of 'what they should've been doing all this time instead of fighting it'.

"Last night was amazing baby," said Carl. Linder could feel his morning wood pressing against his ass.

     He didn't respond because he was thinking too hard about everything. Right before he had left, Linder had told Tadashi everything.

   Not because he wanted to put him in danger; he knew the man could more than take care of himself. He told him because that was the only way his plan was going to work.

   It was a plan that would take five days exactly. He'd predicted correctly that Carl wouldn't keep his word and it had all been calculated.

     He also knew that even after four days, Carl still wouldn't let them go. He knew him that well at least. But that was where Tadashi was to come in.

   Three days was enough for him to extract the information of their whereabouts, and all he had to do, was find a way of letting Tadashi know.

   Linder couldn't help when his mind darted to the little kiss they had right outside his house in his car.

He was slowly starting to change his mind about the plan. If Carl could easily find his way out of prison that easily, then he would never leave them alone.

   "I need two things from you Carl," said Linder while he turned to face him.

"You used to call me honey," said Carl. He traced Linder's cheek with the back of his index finger, a forlorn look in his eyes. "Go ahead and ask."

    "I need to see Mikhail and Eden," said Linder. "Even for five minutes."

  "So that's his name," said Carl while staring right at Linder.

"I think we should leave, go somewhere else... just the two of us," said Linder.

   Carl immediately sat up. "You really think so?! I was thinking the same thing!"

  Linder nodded. "We could start over," he said and then intertwined their fingers. "It will be like how it used to be, how it's meant to be."

   Carl chuckled so heartily it reminded Linder of the first times they were together. When everything was perfect and this same man made him forget his dad for a moment, however little.

"But," Linder said and Carl went still. "Only if you let them go, and I'm not talking to you unless you take me to see them."

"Lin," said Carl, resting a hand on his knee.

       Linder folded his arms over his chest and looked away to the side, away from Carl.

       He knew it would work, he was only taking advantage of the weakness Carl seemed to always have when he was involved.

"Fine," the man said and Linder could hear his smile, he knew he'd made him happy, so much that he would agree to anything. "If you're ready, we can go now."

"Really?" Linder asked, the excitement clear on his face. He'd forgotten to keep folding his arms and they slowly loosened on either side of him.

Carl chuckled. "I missed seeing that beautiful face light up like that, because of me."