Laziness

I lay on my couch lazily and try to fall asleep. "ABBY!!!!" I hear my mom yell.

Oh my god! I was soo close!

"YEAH?" I reply, eyes still closed.

"Justin's here sweetie." She says more calmly. I open my eyes to find the dark brown pair of eyes that belonged to my best friend staring back at me.

"Justin, it's called personal space." I say with a playful smile. He chuckles and pulls away to let me sit up. "Great now I'm awake!" I exclaim rubbing my eyes. He smiles at me and makes a pouty face.

"Aww did I wake you from your beauty sleep princess?" He asks in a mocking voice. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Mr.Sass." I say.

He sits down on the couch beside me sighing obnoxiously loud. "What's wrong drama queen?" I ask turning on the TV.

He throws his head back and rolls it to the side to look at me. Silence fills the room for a minute so I decide to look over at him.

He stares back at me and blinks his eyelashes crazily like a girl trying desperately to flirt. I laugh at him and push his shoulder away playfully.

"Can we have a lazy day pweeeease?" He asks in a baby voice. I chuckle and nod.

He steals the remote from me and changes channels. The show Murdock Mysteries comes on. I smile at his choice and we watch TV for about an hour.

Suddenly the phone rings on the table on Justin's side of the couch. Justin and I both reach over to grab the phone but I loose my balance over him and fall, our faces inches from each other. In the spur of the moment I kiss him on the lips.

I pull back quickly, realizing what I did and focused back on the TV.

When he gives no response I glance over at him quickly to find him staring at me stunned. I gulp and turn my full attention back to the TV. I hear Justin clear his throat. I shyly glance over at him to find him looking at the TV a small smile on his lips.

A blush slowly creeps onto my cheeks as I fully think back on what just happened. Slowly I look over at him again. He looks at me too, and his eyes fall back onto my lips.

Leaning in he presses his lips to mine gently, closing his eyes and adding a little more force when I didn't pull away. I close my eyes and kiss back happily. Justin pulls away and smiles. "I'm glade I came over and woke you."