Maybe He Does

Kelsey's p.o.v.

"Peter!" Rick yells as we all sit in a circle in Peter's basement, "Truth or dare?" He continues. I look over at Peter, he bites his lip as he decides.

I've had a crush on Peter for a long time now, he was just so nice and funny.

"Dare." He says. I look over at Rick to find him staring at me. I furrow my eyebrows and take a sip of my drink.

"I dare you to go into the closet, and make out with Kelsey." He says. My eyes widen and I nearly choke on my drink, immediately coughing.

Well that's attractive. Peter looks at me and nods. "Okay." He stands up and extends his hand to me. I take it once the cough spasm stops. He leads me to the closet and the door is locked behind us.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah, yeah it just caught me by surprise." I say. He looks me over for a second.

"Well, um shall we do this?" He asks. I nod but then a thought pops into my head.

"Wait, just um, just don't touch my neck." I say sheepishly. He raises an eyebrow at me a smirk on his lips. "It's a long story, lets just say my neck is sensitive" I say. He chuckles and nods. My neck is the one thing I can't handle people touching.

"I'll make sure I won't touch it then." He says before slowly leaning in. His lips press against mine and I want to melt, but I quickly remember that it's just for a dare. He pulls away only to kiss me again, this one lasting longer, and then again and again until we were properly making out, he then starts to kiss down my jaw and I stiffen a bit, his nose brushing my neck. I feel a smirk on his lips and he quickly goes back to my lips. He slips his tongue into my mouth and let's it roam around. I tilt my head to the side a bit and he smiles in the kiss. I rest my hands around his neck as he lets one of his hands slip down to my waist and pulls me closer.

Suddenly, the door opens and everyone stares in. We quickly pull away and look at them. Peter clears his throat as they keep staring at us. "What? It's not like we had sex in the closet or anything." He says before walking out. I blush and follow before sitting back in my spot that was opposite to Peter.

Everyone sits down around us a couple of the girls glaring at me while my friends were giving me smiles and thumbs up. I roll my eyes and look back at Peter who is already staring at me.

"Kelsey, truth or dare?" He asks. I give him a pointed look. He knows me well enough to know that I hate dares. He chuckles. "Right, right. I forgot you were the queen of truth. Okay." He starts, studying my face as he speaks again. "Do you have a crush on someone?" He asks.

I blush immediately and glance around the room before nodding. Everyone 'oooohs' except for my friends who just smirk.

The game continues on until its 11 o'clock at night. Most of the guys stay at Peter's house while the rest leave, as well as all the girls. Everyone got a ride except for me, but only because I like walking, and my house is only a couple minutes away from his.

"Kelsey!" I hear Peter's voice yell from behind me. I turn around to see him pulling on a jacket and jogging to catch up to me. I chuckle.

"Don't you have people at your house right now?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, but I wanted to make sure everyone got home safely." He says shoving his hands in his pockets.

I nod as we continue walking. Then I start thinking about the 'make out' dare from earlier. "Hey, Peter... about the kissing thing earlier..." I start but trail off.

I hear him chuckle. "Your first kiss wasn't it?" He asks. My eyes widen and stare at him. He smirks. "Don't worry mine too." He says. I nod and look at the ground a blush on my cheeks. I feel him look at me but I don't say anything.

"So, you have a crush on someone and people can't touch your neck." He states. I blush and look forward nodding my head. "Wanna elaborate? Or keep me guessing?" He asks with a smile.

I shyly smile, "Well, my neck is extremely sensitive, I can't even handle someone poking me there." I say blushing even more. He nods and smirks.

"So it's one of your no touch areas." He states. "Interesting. And the crush?" He questions.

"Well, that part is classified. In other words, if I tell you... I'd have to kill you." I say. He chuckles.

"Does he like you back?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I don't think he does, I mean we've been friends for a while but other than that, I don't think he's interested." I say quietly.

"You should ask him." He says smirking at me. I laugh out loud.

"And be rejected in no time flat? No thank you." I say. He stops walking, his eyes scan my face for a second before opening his mouth again.

"What if he likes you back though?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to the side pulling an adorable questioning glance.

"Mm, I wish." I chuckle. His eyes stay fixated on me for a minute before out of no where he starts smiling like a goof. "What?"

"Oh nothing.." He says before starting to walk again and focusing on the sky. I stare at him for a minute before looking away and catching up.

Once we reach my house I turn towards him a small smile on my face. "Well, this is me." I say. He looks over my house before looking back at me a smile stuck on his lips.

"Well, goodnight then Kelsey." He says. I smile.

"Goodnight Peter." I say turning around to walk up my steps to the front door.

Suddenly I get pulled back, by my hand, and am whirled around to come face to face with Peter. He pushes his lips to mine gently, closing his eyes and holding me close. I feel a blush rise onto my cheeks. He pulls away and smirks at me. "Good luck with that crush of yours. Who knows, he probably sees you as way more than just a friend." He says winking before walking off.

I just stand there, shocked and surprised. Maybe he does like me back...