Chapter one: School (six cruel hours of our lifes)

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS CHILD, GOD WHY DID YOUR MOTHER GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT" he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut, Jeongin hissed in pain.

After he got ready walked to school and saw Felix and Lee know walking down the street "LEE KNOW, FELIX" he skips to them, but hisses in pain again.

Felix pulled Jeongin to the side and tells to Minho "GO GET SEUNGMIN!" as he sees him run off into the distance he turned back to Jeongin"Jeongin, did he hurt you again?" He pleaded him to tell the truth, the poor younger nodded his head slowly, the older pulled him in to a hug "I'm sorry, would you like to live me and Lee know?" He asked with a small smile, Jeongin nodded his head forming a smile on his face.

A few moments later the boys bet to with a bruised Seungmin "HE DID IT AGAIN DIDN'T HE?" Felix was so angry with everyone at this point

"yea he did Felix, but come on let's go to school" replied Seungmin and they all walked to BigHit High, the best music school in all of South Korea.

"HEY DICK FACE WHERES THE MONEY YOU OWE ME!?" Shouted Hyunjin from down the corridor, Jeongin looked at the boys for a minute then and them to leave him for a bit Seungmin, Lee Know and Felix all walked off.

Jeongin turned around to face Hyunjin "H-Hyunjin not today please" he looked at Chan, Changbin and Jisung then they all walked off.

"Kitten is there something bothering you?" Asked Hyunjin.

"I want to be left alo-" before he could say anything else, he hissed in pain again

"Kitten? Are you ok?" Hyunjin was very concerned about the younger

"Since when did you start caring about Jeongin, you son of a bitch" Scolded Felix

Felix and Hyunjin got into a fight while Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung and Seungmin came running towards the crowd, Chan, Jisung and Changbin all pulled Hyunjin away from Felix, While, Seungmin, Minho and Jeongin pulled Felix in the opposite direction. "YOUR SERIOUSLY PROTECTING HIM CHRISTOPHER" Yelled Felix. Lucky for him and Chan none of the boys could understand English

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FELIX"?

"OH I DON'T KNOW, KEEP HIM AWAY FROM JEONGIN, HE'S GOING THROUGH A FUCKING ROUGH TIME AND YOUR 'BOYFRIEND' WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE"

"ya know what Felix, I'll see you at home" Chan turned to the boys and said "Come on let's get to lesson" and with that they all walked off, Hyunjin turned back to Jeongin and mouthed "YOU OWE ME KITTEN!" they soon disappeared into the distance

"Channie? I'm sorry" Jeongin and Minho walked off to lesson, while Seungmin and Felix stood there

"Felix what was you and Chan fighting about?"

"Its nothing Seungmin, I'm sure we will talk about it later, let's get to English" they both caught up to Jeongin and Minho

*In English*

"Class we will be learning about Trust and Betrayal" explained Mr. Wang "and you will he in pairs, they are Chan and Felix" they both looked at each other but looked away after locking eyes for five seconds "Changbin and Seungmin" they glared at each other then a few moments later Changbin winked and Seungmin looked away and blushed "Minho and Jisung" Dylan grew jealous of Jisung "Dylan and Taemin" they both looked at each other and smiled "and finally Hyunjin and Jeongin" Hyunjin looked at Jeongin who was holding his rib in pain.

He got up and ran over to him "Innie, are you ok?" Jeongin got up and pushed Hyunjin to the ground and ran out of the room crying.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU ASSHOLE" he ran out of the room and went to find Jeongin and he saw him with his boyfriend Choi San and he was yelling at him (IM SORRY ATINY)

"WILL YOU EVER LEARN! OR DOES YOUR DAD NOT BEAT YOU HARD ENOUGH!"

CLIFFHANGER OOF

let's see what Hyunjin does in the next chapter 😏😏😏