PLEASE READ

(it won't take more than two minutes of your life)

This is a fictional story written by an unprofessional, it's purely for entertainment purposes, and it also gives me chance to improve my writing skills. So please, bear with me as I improve and get better.

This story is marked as mature because it does includes strong language and sexual content.
It is purposely cringe to bring out the comedy from the story. Trust me, I cringe when I write it myself but it's hilarious when you imagine it happening in real life. It for real gives me second-hand embarrassment, not gonna lie.

What's this story about?
Nicollete and Rosalee are two different types of 'pick me' girls who start with a hate relationship the moment they meet since they see each other as competitions and opponents, but little do they know they would turn from enemies to lovers.

If you are uncomfortable with any of those listed above, I suggest you not to read it. Please, do not report the story and simple exit and read another one that suits your taste, it takes a lot of time and effort to sit down and start writing, I wouldn't want anyone disliking what I write and report me when there was given a clear warning from the very start.

Moreover, I am currently writing five more books at the same time, so the chapters might get delayed from time to time, I apologise for that beforehand.

Thank you. Enjoy your journey~