S2 EP8: 'Cheers'

*In your room*

You had still been healing ever since the- well, whatever happened with Bucky and Sharon at the gym. You obviously didn't heal fast enough, because it had been a few days now. Bucky tried explaining what happened but you couldn't handle even being in the same room as him. It was back to being strangers. Just as you thought you were lovers for once.

It was the night of the party and you had been excited for some reason. You went out with Nat to go shopping for an outfit since you didn't have anything good to wear to Tony's party. After you and Nat came back she had bought an outfit you didn't have any interest in but she made you wear it for tonight. and only tonight.

*An hour before the party*

(Y/n's POV)

I was in the kitchen in some Shirt and sweatpants honestly- doing nothing. I was bored since I wasn't able to do much. After our fight with Theo, we had taken him to a prison with other people that were involved. The prison wasn't exactly normal. If it was he would've broken out, but since the prison wasn't he is still there. The place we toke him too was owned by people of S.H.E.I.L.D-

Bucky- Hey Y/n

Y/n- Oh hey Bucky

Bucky- I'm here to talk to you about-

Y/n- Nope- Its fine

Bucky- Are you coming to the party tonight?

Y/n- Yeah- Nat's got me wearing this outfit and I don't wanna make her think she bought it for nothing, What about you?

Bucky- Steve wants me to go, I might come

Y/n- Well I'm just going to go get ready, I'll probably see you there. Bye Bucky

*You walk away*

The was one of the few conversations I had with Bucky in a while, I guess I could handle being in a room with him, but it wasn't going to fix everything. After that awkward conversation I went to my room and started to style my hair. I didn't really understand the style of makeup and hair style I was supposed to do, but I wasn't also clueless. I curled my hair and then put some lip gloss on top of my lipstick, which actually looked good. I eyeshadow, blush, and some other makeup on. I was ready and I actually looked good.

*Your outfit*

*At the party*

At this time since it took me so long to get ready, I was pretty late to the party. Instead of Tony saying that this party was to celebrate us saving the world he made the topic Christmas. Since it was December and we were late to the decorating and the present giving, we thought this would make up for it. I grabbed a random purse I could find in my closet, and then put some things in there to take to the party in case I needed them. 

I quickly made it to the party and there was a lot of people. You could see some people that really stood out, but I didn't care. I heard music, and then saw Bruce, Tony, Nat, Loki, Thor- Loki?

What was Loki doing here, I understood he was on our side but I didn't think they trusted him already and so fast. I mean he did help us, so I shouldn't think too much. I saw Nat at the bar, then saw her talking with Steve and heading to a sitting area where I saw everybody else. Surprisingly I saw Bucky, He was sitting there drinking some beer and chatting. Why did I care so much, he did it for a reason, Some reason I will probably never know. I walked towards them and Nat's eyes landed on me.

Nat- OH.MY GOD. 

Wanda- Y/n!

Y/n- Don't-

Tony- Well don't you look great?

Sam- I didn't know there was a business woman in here.

Thor- Since when?

Y/n- Be quiet!

I sat down next to Thor

Y/n- Don't get used to this! You'll only be seeing me in this tonight.

Loki- Y/n

Y/n- Loki

I gave Loki a hug and then sat back down

Tony- So, I assume this is going great

Bruce- We should do something fun

Nat- He's right

Sharon- What should we do?

Y/n- Can we do something that doesn't include Sharon?

Wanda- We could do Secret Santa

Thor- Ahh, Yes- We did this last year too. I remember when I got a blanket for my hammer

Sam- You got to admit though- That was a good gift

Thor- *Laughs* Not really...

Vision- I think Secret Santa sounds great

Scott- Let's do it! *Takes out an hat*

Bucky- Where did you get a hat from?

Scott- I knew we were going to be doing secret Santa, I was going to suggest it anyways

Y/n- Why does that sound creepy to me?

Steve- You're not the only one

Tony- Anyways! Let's do that last- I wanna play truth or dare

Clint- Of course you do

Y/n- Let's do it

(MY POV)

Bucky's eyes were on you the whole night while, you forgot about him for a little while. You guys started to play Truth or Dare and it was your turn.

Nat- Y/n, Truth Or Dare

Y/n- Dare

Nat- *Laughs* Ok um...

Wanda- Kiss Bucky

(Y/n's POV)

My smile went away, Nat smirked as did Wanda. I looked at Bucky, he was already looking at me. I got up and went towards him.

Y/n- Stand up

Bucky- So, we are doing this

Y/n- It doesn't mean anything-

Bucky- If you don't want to do this, You don't have to-

I kissed him. With passion as his hands went down to my waist. I pulled away and stared into his eyes as he started into mine. Was I supposed to be ok with this? 

Why did I like it?

Sam- Well done

I went back to my seat and stared at my lap, kind of embarrassed.

Nat- Nice

Y/n- I hate you

Scott- But you loveeed that kiss

Y/n- I did not

It was started to get late and so we all started to do Secret Santa. Everybody picked out their person, and then there was only two left. I picked mine out, and didn't open it up.

God today was crazy.