two

hello everyone. it is I, the writer of this book that no one reads. <3 just a disclaimer, I have changed what Ryder Black will be teaching. I normally had it as he was going to be an English teacher, but now, he's a math teacher. That's all I wanted to say. :) Have fun reading!

D A V I N A 

"Davina...are you okay?" Lanette whispered to me as I got back into reality. 

I was literally dreaming in class. 

What was I dreaming about? Uh, getting on top of my math teacher. 

Yeah, creepy I know. But if you saw how he looked, trust me, you'd fantasize about him!

"Huh? Oh, yeah sorry. I kinda zoned out." I answered Lanette. 

"What's on your mind?" 

"Kissing Mr. Black." I mumbled. 

"What was that?" Lanette asked. 

"Nothing," I responded. "Let's play attention to...Mr. Black."

She nodded slowly and turned her head to him. He was walking back and forth and writing on the white board somewhere in between. But I noticed he kept shooting quick glances at me. I tried not to smile like an idiot, he was so attractive and you can say that I did not pay attention to what he was saying.

"You." Mr. Black said pointing at me. "What's your name?"

I snapped out of my imagination once I heard his voice. I looked around to find everyone staring at me and Janette and Alana having a confused look on their face.

"Um," I started, clearing my throat. "Davina Lovington." 

He nodded his head and said my name slowly. "Davina." 

God, the way he says my name is making me go absolutely insane.

"Ms. Lovington, can you stop zoning out in my class? It's rude." He said as he gave me an unimpressed look.

Damn. He's one of the mean teachers.

"Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." I answered. 

He rolled his eyes and stared hard at me. "Doesn't mean you don't pay attention to what I'm teaching. Start paying attention or face the consequences. Understood?"

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah. I got it."

Who am I kidding, he's mean but he's still a gorgeous man. Bite me.

Some kids started giggling and Janette and Alana looked worried. 

"Now. Read the next equation in the book." He asked. 

"Oh, uh, yes. Sorry. Where are we?" I answered.

"Page 442." 

I gave him a slight smile and changed the page and started reading. I could feel his eyes on me and I smiled inside. Theres nothing I liked more than having such a man like him with eyes on me. Even if he was pretty pissed at me.

The bell rung after an hour and everyone packed their bags and got out their seats. "Okay students, you better to do the homework I left for you. Or I'll murder you." Mr. Black said as I grabbed my things.

Lanette and Alana waited for me as I was the last to leave. Why was I the last to leave? Well to be fair, it was only because I wanted to look at him for a longer time. Creepy, I know. 

"Hurry up D, we gotta go to the cafe for break." Alana said as she impatiently tapped her foot.

"I'm coming," I said as I rushed to put the books in my purse. "Okay done, let's go."