three

R Y D E R

"As you know, our original math teacher has decided to quit." The principal spoke. "And she will leave tomorrow."

I nodded my head slowly. "How come?"

"The students actually," Mr. Landon said sighing. "One of them gave her a hard time I suppose."

"Did that student get punished?" I answered.

"Yes, he'll get suspended for a day. And this is why I called you up."

I gave Mr. Landon a confused look as I shifted in the seat from the opposite side of him.

"Why?" I asked.

"You teach my son so well in math, and he's been acing all his classes. Thank you for being his tutor."

I smiled. "It's what I do, sir. But why did you call me in here all of sudden?"

He spoke then stopped for a moment then opened his mouth again. "I want you to be the new math teacher Ryder."

Me? A math teacher? God that's embarrassing. I'm a personal tutor not a math teacher.

"Um, I don't know Mr. Landon. I've never had that kind of job."

"I'll pay you twice the amount I pay you as a personal tutor." He responded.

That would be a lot...

"Please, Ryder. You could be a great math teacher, trust me. I need the best for my school and your it."

I gave him a slight smile. "Thank you. I'll think about it. I'll give you an answer tonight."

He gave me a big smile and clapped. "Perfect, thank you so much."

I nodded my head and exited his office. As I headed out, I kind of got lost. It was a big school, no denying that, but I should have remembered the way I got inside.

Then I saw the front doors and walked to them but I got stopped by something.

"Hey there." a young women spoke as she gave me a smile.

She came right in front of me and got closer to me. "Are you a student?"

I cleared my throat and looked the other way as she pushed her revealing chest to me.

"No. I'm just a visiter," I added. "Excuse me."

"You are so hot." she said touching my chest. "How old are you?"

I carefully removed her hands and stared at her. "Old enough. Let me head out."

She shook her head and didn't let me get passed her as she pushed me agains the lockers.

Where was everybody? It was just the two of us. Maybe it was a break?

As I was about to get out of this thing she had me in, someone was calling out from the front doors. B ur they weren't inside. Just standing out.

"Lanette!" a girl called out from outside. "Let's go before they close the cafe!"

I tried to get a look of the girl but the sun hit her face and I couldn't see anything.

The young women, or Lanette, took her hands off of my chest quickly and looked at the girl.

"Coming, D!" she said as she yelled to the girl. The other girl left and Lanette looked at me.

"I have to go now. Hopefully we see each other again, sexy." She smirked.

I raised my eyebrow at her and she left wiggling her behind.