oh no, its him...

a week went by, he didn't seem mad at me but i was pissed at him still.

i post on my snap story "anyone going to the skating rink today"

sure enough 2 minutes later i get a text from conner. i half swiped it and almost spit out my food.

"UHH IM GOING!" he said

oh my god. no. fucking. way. i've never met him before and i'm gonna see him TODAY!?

this can't be real. THERES NO WAY HES SERIOUS.
sure enough when i got to the skating rink he was there with his cousin. i walked in and they both stared me down. connor texted me and said "act like you don't know me, i don't want my girlfriend to be pissed. she said i'm not allowed to talk to you"

ha what a bitch.

me and my friend were better at skating than him. he was ass. we skated circles around them. i only did it because i wanted to impress him. i don't know why, I HATED HIM, but i still loved him i guess.

i got in line for some food with my friends when he came up behind me with his cousin
"hey emo slut" he said

this can't be happening,  i thought. but it was. and i was loving every second of it.

we talked in line for a while before i asked to buy him some food or something. i only did that so he would have to sit next to us. ik i'm sooo smart.

after a while he was sitting with me. A HOT DUDE WAS SITTING WITH MEEEEE AHHHH!!

after everyone went away it was just me and him. he said "if i have time i'll kiss you"

at this point i was freaking tf out. i've never kissed anyone EVER  and ik he has. a lot.

we went over to the pool table and he looked me in my eyes. this is it, i thought. but no.
his stupid ass cousin stopped us "bro, you still have a girlfriend." he said. "that's fucked up"

it was time to go so we all left. i got in my car, and he got into his.