2

The next day I only looked forward to seeing her. I only knew her name. I tried talking to her but I would just blush and forget what I was gonna say.
After school, I was walking home when I decided to type in her name to instagram...and then Facebook and then google. I couldn't find anything. How could just one class determine my whole future?
I decided to push all of my feelings about her away. I sat down on my freshly made bed and looked around my room. The same room I had, had since I was 12. I walked over to my radio and put in a Nirvana CD and laid on the cold wooden floor.
The more I tried to push Addie out of my mind the more she filled it. Her smile and her laugh, everything about her was absolutely perfect...to me that is.
My phone vibrated next to me on the wooden floor as I was drifting asleep thinking about Addie. I opened my eyes and sat up. I grabbed my phone and was shocked to receive a kik message from her.
Addie fruzo: Hey
Britt Cobain: Hi
Addie fruzo: So how are you.

Nobody ever texted me so this was all new and because it was Addie I was freaking out.

Britt cobain: alright, you
Addie Fruzo: I'm good...wanna hang out.

Did she just ask me to hangout...is that a date. Holy shit what do I do.

Britt Cobain: yes. Where?
Addie fruzo: downtown?
Britt Cobain: see you there.

At this point I'm having a heart attack. I walked into my bathroom and looked In the mirror. I applied a fresh coat of make-up and ran to my shitty car outside the house.
The drive to downtown was about 15 minutes. When I arrived she was standing by the Burmington memorial with her head phones in. Her hair was gelled back and she was wearing a black T-shirt with marvel leggings. I got out of the car and walked towards her.
"Hey" I smiled nervously
"I want to show you something" She looked at me like a little kid, she widened her eyes and then grabbed my hand. She pulled me down the side walk and behind a restaurant. Nobody was support to be there but kids turned it into a hang out. There were Christmas lights hung above us, a few old couches and And a vending machine without glass over the front.
"Isn't it cool?" She smiled innocently
"Very" I looked at her while she was still holding my hand. She let go and laied down on the cement, I laid down next to her. "tell me about yourself"
She looked at me with fear and then let out a sigh "Well my father passed away about a year ago and my mom and I have been on our own for a while now. I was diagnosed with bulimia two years ago and yeah. I'm not that intresting...I'm kinda blan."
I sat up and looked her in the eyes. "Addie furzo, you are not boring you are the most interesting person I have ever met. There is no reason for you to see any fat on your body. You are absolutely beautiful and I don't want to hear that nonsense ever again...as for the bulimia hopefully I can help you through that. I refuse to let you sink"
She sat up next to me and a tear rolled down her face. "No one has ever said that to me before"
She leaned in for what I thought was a hug but turned into a kiss...a long kiss. So here we were, 8 at night making out under a bunch of christmas lights. We laid down, her by myside. She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry...you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" I told her while laughing.
"Really?"
"Wasent it obvious?" She just smiled and laughed a little. Then she lifted her head again and kissed me one last time.
"Its getting late...I should go" She stood up and grabbed her coat.
"Does this mean were a thing?" I asked nervously
"I guess so" She smiled and winked and then was gone.
I don't really know what had just happened ....but I'm glad it did.