Chapter 44- An Imposter Among Us

(I won't be following the story of Honkai. That means Seele is with Bronya, not in a gay way. Everyone, will have their herrscher powers. Seele is the Herrscher of Destruction.)

Your Pov

After the call with Radriar, Mei had then reverted back to her original self. No horns, no honkai energy, just a human. She was unconcious so, I had time on my hands.

You: She's asleep. Oh well. *Calls Laura* Laura, return to my location, we're done here. Anything I can help you with?

Laura: *Static*

You: Laura?! Laura!! Can you hear me Laura?!?! I'm coming!!

I then teleported to Laura's location, hoping that she is ok. I sent Jibril toprotect her as well. Once I arrived, Laura's eye patch was burnt. Right then, I saw Jirbil just lying around.

You: Jibril! Where's Laura?! I thought I told you to protect her?!

Jibril: I did, but then Laura said that she wanted to do everything by herself. I mean, look.

You: That's her Odin's eye, she's not allowed to use that! Laura, that's enough, we already have what we came for, leave the honkai beasts!!

Laura: Not yet! There's still a lot of fight left in me! I can *sharp pain* Agh! Still... do this!!

You: She wants to prove that she can still fight, but once Odin's eye in command, Laura will get even more tired than before. Power nullication!!

I snapped my fingers as Laura's IS disappeares while I killed the rest of the Honkai beasts. Due to the eye's sharp pain, Laura's body reacted by making her fall asleep to ease the pain. Once I was done with the honkai beasts, I made a new eye patch for Laura as I carried her in my arms.

You: We're going back to Mei. Jibril, return.

Jibril: As you wish.

I then show my wings as I then took to the skies. Since I didn't want anyone knowing my identity, I turned my hair blue from the inside while the out, black. Since I have the ability to change my appearance, might as well change into a girl. As I arrived, I saw the former Herrscher of Reason, Bronya, and... Kiana?!

 Kiana?!