001

"mom~ we're home!" intak's voice rang through the kim home, eleven pairs of shoes being tucked into their usual places on the shoe rack.
"heard you guys pull in~ come and eat!" yooa's mom called out, smiling when she heard the teenagers' footsteps nearing her kitchen.

the hwang girl looked over her shoulder as she finished on the rice, sending a warm smile to the eleven. "hi, guys,"

the group's usual greetings sounded through the room, gathering any extra chairs needed around the already large dining table, sitting down.

chaeyeong took the large wok from off the stove, carrying it to the table as chaewon took the stack of eleven plates, the two preparing to serve the kids their meals.

"how do you guys feel? it's the last day of summer," the older asked, scooping a generous amount of rice onto the first plate.

"nervous," the two youngest said, the others chuckling at the babies' answers.

"don't tell me we'll have to call taeyang hyung our senior... please don't tell me that," jongseob thought aloud, the older feigning a look of offense.
"seob, it's the same school, just a different building," intak replied, adjusting his body so ella could rest her head on him more comfortably.

"yeah, it's like el and tak. different year, same flirting," keeho remarked as he and jimin helped the chae duo plate the food.

said pair's mouths dropped at the same time. "what do you mea-" ella began, only to be cut short by jiung.
"we've explained it so many times, el,"

her mind went back to the multiple sleepover late-night talks she'd had with tiwon, where the girls all took minimum one hour of explaining how her and intak had always seemed more than two best friends.

she always refused to admit it, though. it's like ella had turned a blind eye to the way she and the boy interacted with eachother- the skinship and clothes sharing and face kisses being normal things for best friends to do,

even though she knew she'd never do half of those things with any of the other boys.

her face unnoticeably flushed at the older boy's words, however played it off by rolling her eyes. "whatever you guys wanna believe~"

the large group finished their meal, thanking the chae duo before running upstairs to ella's room, the nine taking their usual places around the space.

ella and intak were always the last ones to walk in, the pair naturally heading towards the girl's bed, intak sitting and getting comfortable before ella climbed on, grabbed onto the boy's arm as she leaned into his warmth.

it was all a common sight for the other nine, where intak was, ella was right beside him. where ella was, she wouldn't have gone without intak anyways.

( 结束 )