Sukuna

Izuku Midoriya had a secret so shocking that anyone who heard it would laugh.

He was the villain Sukuna. The one and only true villain. All the villain paled in comparison to him.

Not only that , he also knew who was behind the non consensual sex that heroes and villain's alike grew to fear. That was his friend Yujiro Hanma's doing ( the 8th booty Warrior)

Even his title made any man shudder in fear. Did I forget to tell you that man only loved men booties. Women would just enjoy it so he went for those who would end wearing diapers for some months.

Currently Izuku was walking after buying some groceries when he saw a commotion happening. He looked only to see the sludge villain putting Katsuki Bakugo on a chock hold.

Heroes couldn't approach as Bakugo's life was in danger.

Izuku grinned before flickering to a burning building.

He sat there watching Katsuki suffering while eating popcorn.

' I hope he survives, I want to see what Yujiro can do to this fucktard. ' Izuku thought eating more popcorn.

Just as he was about to get bored All Might aka his stepfather showed up .

He used united states of smash to finish the creature making Izuku sigh.

' Oh well better get home but first ' Izuku ruffled his hair and slightly ripped his clothes.

He then flickered towards home.

He then walked into the house with a large smile.

" Mom you won't believe what happened" Izuku said.

Inko at first glared at Izuku . To her he was very annoying.

" I just awakened my quirk mom , isn't that amazing!! " Izuku said.

He acted as if he got a quirk because he needed to reach UA highschool where he could prank the heroes.

He also wanted to join it because he was bored.

Inko looked at him as if he was lying "

Izuku using the pathetic persona he had built in Inko's mind looked at her pleadingly.

" You don't believe me ?" Izuku asked.

" Of course I don't believe you . You take me as a fool?"

' Yes ' Izuku thought.

" No " He said.

Inko truly was a fool . Izuku was the greatest villain in the world and the one who birthed him didn't know.

" Well then show me . But if you're lying you know what happens " Inko said as she levitated Toshinori's belt.

Izuku gulped.

" Of course " He said.

" It's a shame I can't summon Yujiro on women ' Izuku thought darkly.

Izuku then muttered a word before flames appeared at the palm of his hands.

Inko's eyes widened.

" Is this a trick ?"

" No mom . When I was being beaten I got very angry and then flames bursted out of my palms " Izuku said.

At first Inko thought All for One had something to do with this but she had already beaten Izuku into submission. He was physically incapable of lying.

Inko was quick to call her husband.

" You're sure that it isn't All for One who did this ?" Toshinori asked.

This made Inko scoff

" You think this Bastard can even lie. If you don't believe me just bring that detective of yours . " She said before hanging the phone.

Later Izumi , Toshinori and Tsukachi arrived.

Izumi looking at Izuku's excited expression just scoffed before going to the kitchen.

" Ah son , I hear you have a quirk " Toshinori asked and Izuku excitedly nodded.

" Can you show it to my friend here ?" Toshinori gestured to Tsukachi.

Izuku excitedly ignited his hands on fire.

This made Toshinori widen his eyes.

" Izuku . Tell me the truth who gave you this quirk " Tsukachi asked.

Izuku looked at Tsukachi inquisitively.

" This is my quirk . How could someone even give it to me ?" Izuku asked.

Of course he knew this fuckers thought he was with All for One.

" Well then I guess everything is ok Izuku . I hope you become a hero " Izuku beamed and thanked him.

He then directed Toshinori to a corner.

" Everything checks out. You don't need to worry he's clean " Ass might heaved a sigh of relief.

" Thanks Tsukachi" All might said.

That night everyone celebrated but Izuku knew that they faked all of it . Absolutely no one could change overnight after all

At least Izumi didn't fake it.

Meanwhile with Tsukachi.

As the detective walked to his house, he suddenly heard a very ominous song.

🎶 I wanna fuck 🎶

He suddenly felt someone grab his shoulder.

He suddenly turned to see a very muscular man . It was Yujiro Hanma.

" Detective Tsukachi " He suddenly started licking his hands before looking back at him .

" You have been a very naughty boy . You've blackmailed and extorted people but don't worry. Today I shall take vengeance on all those people. "

" Please spare me , I'll give you all the money just don't kill me. "

" I don't need money , just your booty now toot it up "

" Excuse me ?"

" I ain't gonna ask again. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way.  The choice is yours. "

" Fuck you "

" The hard way it is then "

Screams could be hard on that corner as Tsukachi cried for help.

The next day.

[ Breaking News : Detective Tsukachi has been found on the ground completely naked . He's currently mentally unstable due to the strike of the 8th booty Warrior. What does this creature need and who shall stop him ]