First Christmas with them

⚠ Warning: I try to write Toge's reply and I know it's is 100% wrong because I just write whatever his languages are so it's not accurate ⚠

It's Christmas Eve day which is one day before Christmas! I'm staying in a dorm with Megumi, Itadori and of course my bestie, Nobara. Me and Nobara are decorating the Christmas tree while Yuji and Megumi are baking some cookies before our seniors come to visit. 

Once me and Nobara are done with the decorations, I look at her "I'm gonna go clean the dorm before our seniors arrive. Maybe you should check on Megumi and Itadori to make sure that they're doing fine." She looks at me and nods "Sure but if you need my help, just call me, ok?" I nod at her statement as I'm walking to the storage room to get the cleaning utensils. 

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of cleaning and baking

As we're done dressing up for the Christmas Eve party, the doorbell rings through the hallway. I exit from my room and run through the hallway to answer the door. I gently grab the doorknob and twist it open as it reveals our seniors and our teachers. I step aside as I invite them in "Welcome! Make yourselves at home. We have prepared everything before all of you arrive!" As they walk in, Nobara, Megumi and Itadori rush to the living room "Merry Christmas Eve!" and Toge-san reply "Konbu konbu!" I walk towards the kitchen and prepare the foods and snacks as we plan to have a movie night as well as sleepovers.

I offer them the cookies that Itadori and Megumi baked when Maki turns to me "These cookies are delicious! Did you bake them?" I shake my head "No but it's actually Yuji and Megumi who made them." Toge-san nods "Shake." Nobara turns and asks "So, what movie shall we watch?" "What about Krampus?" Panda-san asks. I look at him with excitement "Horror and Christmas theme?! Count me in!" "Y/N-chan always so happy when it comes to hanging out with her seniors." Itadori laughs. I turn to him "Who wouldn't?! I always admire Maki-senpai whenever she fights! She's so cool! I wish to be like her." Satoru-sensei suddenly speaks "Well, I thought you admire your one and only strongest teacher." I nod at his statement "But, Maki-senpai will always be my no. 1! Nobara-san is also cool!" Nobara blushes a little at the statement "T-thanks Y/N. I also admire you whenever you fight." Megumi looks at us as if we've never met for about 20 years and he probably thinks that we're crazy as he speaks up "Are we gonna listen to chit-chats or watch a movie?" Nobara gives him a glare as she takes her seat while I turn on the TV. 

After the movie

I stretch my arms out "That's a great movie! We probably need to get some sleep before we really get to have fun tomorrow!" Nobara nods as she yawns "Yeah... Let's get our sleeping bags ready, Y/N." I nod as me, Nobara, Megumi and Itadori get our sleeping bags from our own room. As I'm waiting for Nobara, Yuji and Megumi walk towards me "Y/N-chan. Let's go." I look at Itadori and shake my head "You guys can go first. I'll wait for Nobara. Itadori, you should get some sleep since you look really tired now." I chuckle. "Ok but you guys should sleep early as well because tomorrow will be a fun day for us!" I nod at his statement as both of them walk off to the living room and not long Nobara comes out. I look at her "Took you long enough, princess beauty." She rolls her eyes and laughs "Stop with that weird nickname. It doesn't even suit me." "Haha, sure. Whatever you say, princess." I rush to the living room before Nobara could catch me. That's the most enjoyable Christmas Eve I've ever experienced but tomorrow will be a long day with them and of course, more fun that is!