Episode 2: A Minor Incident

Following the unanswered call from Lalo, the twins drive fast to Lalo's property. They break into the house and inspect each room. They find the dead bodies but no trace of Lalo. They stumble upon a piece of paper (we don't see its content yet) and call Nacho, asking him to meet them ASAP on the other side of the border.
One of Lalo's men is observing the cousins from distance and notifies Lalo by phone. So far, everything is going according to his plan.

Nacho asks Mike for some help. He can't provide protection and he advises him to tell the made-up story they repeated to the cousins.

In his home, Jimmy retrieves from his cupboard the $100k that Lalo paid for the bagman mission. He thinks about all the opportunities money could bring him, but also about the radical choices he made. Mike calls Jimmy...

Kim goes to HHM to reason with Howard and calm things down. Howard refuses at first, claiming that Jimmy tried to undermine his reputation and hurt him. Kim fears Jimmy might lose his license. Howard may change his mind if Jimmy confesses in court and asks for forgiveness. This is out of the question for Kim.

Nacho meets with the Salamanca twins who ask him to call Lalo. Reveal of the note they found: 'Tell Ignacio to call me.' They call Lalo's phone number. An unknown voice informs him that Lalo has been taken hostage and demands a ransom.
Nacho feels something is off. Is it a trap? Are the cousins planning to revenge or is it some twisted plan from Gus? Lalo is supposed to be dead. His head is buzzing.

Krazy-8 is released from prison. He expected to see Nacho, but Jimmy is there instead to greet him, as requested by Mike.

Kim meets with her old assistant who was so shy. She is now flamboyant, which kind of annoys Kim. Kim learns that his old boss, Rich, is a little bit bitter after her resignation and that some unpleasing rumours about her are running.

Mike thanks Jimmy for helping him with the Krazy-8 informant situation. Jimmy wants more information on where Nacho is and is annoyed of being kept out of the loop. Mike sighs.

Kim is working on some case at home. It is pretty late. Jimmy is not back yet. She opens the cupboard: the $100k money is gone...

Nacho arrives at the meeting point alone, some kind of warehouse. He pays the ransom to the masked kidnappers. Lalo with his men is watching from distance, smiling.
The kidnappers try to abduct Nacho. Nacho screams for help. Suddenly, one of the twins gets out of the trunk of Nacho's car, killing one by one the kidnappers.
The cousin gets hit by a sniper on the foot. Nacho tries to start the car, but one of the wheels is deflated. Nacho, scarred, has no choice but to run for his life in the dark... 'No, No. Where are you going?', Lalo mumbles.

TL; DR: Lalo's plan is to get hold of Nacho. He fakes his own kidnapping and manages to lure Nacho in Mexico. Kim tries to reason Howard to drop the restraining order request against Jimmy, but to no avail.