Confusion

Short update

......

Sana: Akka I'm so happy for you congrats, ne en akka nu innaiku dhan prove panni iruka.

(You proved that you are my sister)

Sivaangi: Adi pavi, idhu varaikum na unakku Enna va irundhu iruken? Ha?

(Girl, what have I been to you this whole time ?)

She gripped onto Sana's ears and screwed it slowly.

Sana: ahh, Amma!

Mrs Shekar: Sivaangi innum konjam nalla thiruvu, andha vaayu iruke apapa mudiyala sami

(Sivaangi turn it even more, I can't handle that mouth of hers, God)

Sana: mudi dhan iruke ma, apram En mudi illa nu sonninga?

(Author- bad comedy so yeah)

Mrs Shekar gave Sana a death glare and left to the kitchen.

Sivaangi: thevayadi unakku, vaaya vachukutu summa iru.

(Do u need this? Keep your mouth out of miserables)

After a while they sat down on the dining table along with Mr Shekar and started their lunch.

Sivaangi: Appa, ungaluku satish ndra per la yaru avadhu friend irundhangala?

(appa, did you have any friend in the name of satish?)

She asked hiding the fact that she knows.

Mr Shekar give it a thought and replied back.

Mr Shekar: Satish ah? Ana andha maadhiri ulla peyar la enakku oru friend high school la irundhan ma

(Satish? But I did have a friend with a similar name)

S: andha maadhiri ah?

(Similar?)

S: avara contact panna try panningala?

(Did you try contacting him?)

Mr Shekar: hmm, try pannen ma ana avana reach panna mudiyala.

(Yes I tried but I couldn't reach him)

She was now really confused. She went to wash her hands after eating. When she came back she noticed her dad was in a phone call, laughing his head out. He took off the phone from his ear and end the call.

Mr Shekar: en friend uh ippo kuda sonnenla high school la, avan dhan ma pesuna, dinner Ku veetuku varen nu sonnan.

My friend, the one I just talked about in highschool, he called, he said he's comming to our house for dinner)

He said it with a lot enjoyment in his voice. But that gave Sivaangi a load of guilt.

Sk mv: What if Mr Satish misunderstood and what if he rejected me because thinking I lied to him. This should not happen, this opportunity is what I have been waiting for.

Sivaangi's parents both went to grocery shopping to prepare dinner for the guest who are going to attend tonight.

She ran into her room after her parents left. She was in deep thinking about her job and Mr satish.

...

Ashwin: she fucking stepped on my white shoes.

Ehan: dei, theriyam ah step pannirupaanga

(Hey, she might've stepped on accidentally

Ashwin: ama, Ama, theriyam ah miducha

(Yeah yeah accidentally)

Ehan: seri adha vidu, did she look pretty?

Ashwin: her? She is not even related to the word pretty.

Ehan: hey, don't say that. She might not be pretty in your eyes but its different for others.

Aswin: mate, you haven't even seen her before and now your going against me for calling her not pretty. This is all because of her. She fucking made you go against me

Ehan: Ashwin jeez calm down, she didnt do anything okay, let's just leave this topic aside and focus on what we are here for.

They both went inside a room, not just any room but a soundproof one. As soon as Ashwin entered the room, his hands were clenched so hard, his eyes were red. He rushed to the man seated ( more like tied up ) and held onto his color shaking the heck out of him. Ashwin kicked right on the guy's chest causing the chair to move backwards due to the force.

Ehan: dei avana vidu da, sethura poran

(Hey leave him, he might die)

Ashwin: saagatum da, avan panna kaariyatuku sethalum kuda avanuku dhandana anubavikura maadhiri torture pannuven da.

Ehan: dei adalam seri, avan innum saapadala, apram edhaadhu agirum apdi edhaadhu aachuna we will be blamed for it leading this problem to your dad.

Ashwin: seri vera vali illa saapadu kudu ana konjam ah dhan kudukanum. Avan konjam konjam ah saaguradha paaka na aavala kaathutu iruken.

He smirked with a bunch of evil filled in it.

💙💜🖤💛💚❤💙💜🖤💛💚❤💙

Sorry for the short update, ini konja naalaiku update varaadhu.