Stayover (Ch 43)

After a longggggg break, back with updates....

.........

Preview: Sivaangi's parents and family came over, Ashwin gets angry and possessive witnessing Sivaangi being close with Siddarth, her cousin.

Ashwin called the servant and ordered them to bring the asked icecreams.

Still his hands were held by his wife and he was controlling his anger which may or may not burst into a explosion any moment if this continues.

Siddarth on the other hand was in peak after Sivaangi chose blackcurrant over Chocolate.

Siddarth was holding his anger all in together,

Ashwin on the other hand was over the moon when she chose their fav over Siddarth's request.

The trio started chit chatting while our mannar was sight aduchufying his wife.

Ashwin recieved a call, he looked at Sivaangi and nodded his head and moved away to attend the call.

Here, Siddarth was staring at Sivaangi. She looked at him staring at her and raised her eyebrows.

S: enna da apdi paakura?

Sid: Ne romba maarita.

He said with a blank face. Sivaangi's forgead formed lines in confusion.

S: Na enga maarinen apdiye dhan ah da iruken, weight uh kida adedhan iruken, weight potuten ah enna?

Sid: na adha sollala unnoda behaviour romba change aagiruku.

S: yen apdi solra?

Sid: Ne palaya maadhuri illa,
ne en Sivaangi illa

He said the last line quietly.

S: dei apdilam illa na nan ah dhan ituken Ne romba naal apram enna meet panra la adhan apdi irukum pola.

Sumathi: Sivaangi, Sana, Siddarth, thara ellarum inga vaanga da.

S: vaanga da amma koopudranga polam.

They walked to the hall and took their seat on the sofa.

Sumathi: Sivaangi maapla enga di?

S: call pesa ponaru ma irunga kootitu varen.

She turned around to go call him but she banged her head on something, she looked up to see her husband standing.

S mv: ahhh idhu enna odamba illa brick wall ah, valikudhe 😖

Ashwin immediately held her face in his long hand and carresed her forhead a little saying,

A: paathu ma, medhuva thirumba maatiya, valikudha?

Seeing the extra care towards Sivaangi, Siddarth's blood boiled. While everyone else admired their cuteness, especially Sivaangi's parents and her sister, the felt as if they

S: vidunga Ashwin onnum illa.

Everyone else admired his care for his wife.u

They all sat down, and Thara's mom took out a silver thamboolam plate from the kattapai and placed fruits on top of it along with a card and stood up to pass it onto Ashwin and Sivaangi.

Thara & Siddarth mom: thara ku vara nyaatru kelama nichyadhartham um adhuku adutha sani kelama kalyanam vachirukom, neenga rendu perum vandhuranum aprom mukkiyam ah unakku Sivaangi Ne seekiram ah ve vandhuru.

Sivaangi quickly turned her head towards thara and glared at her to which thara returned a sheepish smile, Sivaangi raised her eyebrows, everyone else left  a chuckle except for Ashwin.