Synopsis

I have keep my promise. I have always been loyal to you, and I'm grateful that i met you, and became a special part of my life. Now that you have forgotten what we shared in the past, Now that you have your own family, I still want to keep the promise we made together. You're a part of my life that i will never regret. My promise will remain unbroken.
-GULF

I always had a dream that when i wake up i always had a dry stain of tears in my cheeks and it make my mood affected too. Like it was happened to me in the past but i don't even remember. The person who said that sentences to me sounded so sad. I hope i know what you we're talking about.
-Mew

There's a photo inside my drawer that i treasured the most even though, I don't know why is it so important to me. The man beside me felt like I've known him for a long time. Even when i tried remembering where or when it was taken but my head hurt when i tried to recall the thing related to the man in the photo and the man named Gulf who always show up in my dreams.
___________
Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictatious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

@September2022