First Time Tag

Laura's POV
"Come on Ross, we need to film a video." I yelled out from where I was sitting. He came in and sat on the couch next to me.

"Oh it's okay, I'll get up and hit record." I said sarcastically.

I got up and pressed the record button.

"Salutations dear viewers, it's Laura and Ross here." I said into the camera.

"We didn't agree on that intro Laura!" Ross argued.

"Fine then, you do the intro." I replied.

"Salutations dear viewers, it's Ross and Laura here." he said into the camera with a grin.

"Really?" I said in annoyance. He kept grinning. All he did was say his name first.

"Anyway, today we are doing the 'First Time Tag'." I said.

"Let's get right into the questions!" Ross said. I grabbed my phone and opened the website that contained the questions.

"We're only answering 6 questions because we want to keep this video short. Now before we start, Ross and I haven't read through these questions so that way the answers are more original and everything is unplanned and I'm panicking and let's just start." I said quickly. Ross smiled and chuckled.

"What was the first YouTube channel you subscribed to?" I asked.

"Mine was Pewdiepie." Ross said.

"I think mine was.. umm... Zoella. Yep, cos I remember watching her 'Everyday Makeup Tutorial' and loving it." I said. I handed Ross my phone to read out the next question.

"This is a good one, what was your first alcoholic drink?" he asked.

"Does coffee count?" I asked. He laughed.

"You're kidding, right?" he said.

"Well coffee has caffeine, caffeine is a drug and alcohol is also a drug so bam." I said confidently.

"Oh how I admire your logical thinking." Ross said.

"What was yours?" I asked.

"Smirnoff Ice." he said. I grabbed my phone.

"First job?" I asked.

"I first worked in a Starbucks. I was hoping to be like one of those Alex from Target guys. I can picture it now, Ross from Starbucks." he replied. I giggled.

He started staring at me, but in a nice way. I don't know how to describe it. I started feeling a bit awkward and he could tell. I coughed and then spoke.

"My first job was in a local cinema, I got to watch all of the movies for free." I said. I gave him my phone.

"First celebrity crush?" he asked.

"GEORGE CLOONEY." I yelled. He hit his forehead with his hand and shook his head.

"Anyway, mine was Megan Fox. Obviously." he said.

"First movie you remember watching?" he asked.

"Hey, it's my turn to ask the question!" I argued.

"You can do the next two." he replied. I sighed. Then I realised something.

"Wait, but there's only one left after thi-" he cut me off.

"My first movie was The Little Rascals. 'Quick, what's the number for 911?' I love that part." Ross said.

"My first movie was George of the Jungle." I said. He handed me my phone.

"Okay, last question." I said as I glared at Ross (in a joking way of course).

"Oooh this is an interesting one, who was your first kiss?" I said. He didn't say anything. He looked like he was thinking. After about 10 seconds I spoke.

"Ross?" I said. In a sudden movement he stopped recording and turned the camera off. He sat back down and faced me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know." he said. Then he leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled away after 5 seconds. I was kind of shocked. I felt some sort of connection, but I was confused.

After I didn't say anything he was about to get up and walk out, but I stopped him. I placed a hand on his cheek. He seemed a bit sad but then looked up into my eyes.

I kissed him gently. My hand moved to the back of his neck and I pushed him forward a bit. I kissed him a bit more rougher.

I had never really thought about this situation before but now that it's happening I love it. He started to push me forward so I was lying down with him on top. His hands moved up under my shirt, but he didn't take it off which I found a bit relieving. I wasn't gonna do that right now.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Ross's POV

I had no idea what I was doing. I'm just doing what I've seen in movies. After about 5 minutes of us making out on the couch I pulled away.

If humans didn't get tired I wouldn't have stopped. I looked into Laura's eyes. She stared back.

"You are so beautiful." I said.

"You are full of surprises." she replied.

"Hey, you were the one that kissed me." I retorted.

"That was the second time!" she replied.

"I suppose." I said. She looked confused. I laughed. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"We need to finish the video." Laura said. I groaned. I sat up and she did too. She straighten her shirt and fixed her hair a bit. I pressed record on the camera. Laura grabbed her phone and I sat back down.

"First kiss?" she asked.

She put her phone down. We both looked into the camera lens.

We pointed to each other really quickly.

"Like, subscribe, comment, favourite, bye!" Laura said really quickly. Then she pressed the record button to stop.

She looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked with a grin.

"You have some explaining to do." she said.

"Okay, well-" I started.

"Not right now, later." she said. Then she crashed her lips onto mine.