The Whisper Challenge

(A/N: this is set in a perfect world where there is no fighting between fandoms, no Andrew (even though I'm sure he's a sweet guy), no Courtney (even though she seems like an awesome girl) and Ross's current haircut doesn't exist. I don't know what it is about it. It is good, but I prefer his hair from A&A season 3/4. Onto the one shot.)

Laura's POV
"Ross, I know you had a long night last night but we need to film a video that needs to be uploaded today!" I yelled with an anxious tone.

Ross has been really stressed out lately. Last night he was up for hours finalising things for R5's upcoming album Sometime Last Night. He's had to work on the album and promote Teen Beach 2 and so many other things lately.

Of course I've been working on my album, but I've been better with time management. To be honest, I'm just sad and annoyed overall because I don't get to see Ross as often as I used to.

I missed having him around.

"Laura, chill out! I'm about to have an iced coffee to wake me up and then we can get on with the video." he said in a calming tone.

"We don't even know what we're going to film! We usually spend the day before thinking about a video and planning it and then film the next day." I said.

"How about we just do something simple like a Q&A?" he suggested.

"No, because then our audience will know we have run out of ideas and that'll make us look bad. They always know we've run out of ideas for videos when we do a Q&A. Have you seen the comments? I spent one hour the other night just scrolling and scrolling and the nerve some-" Ross cut me off.

"Laur! You're over thinking. How about a challenge video instead?" he suggested. I thought about it.

"What would we do?" I asked.

"We need some headphones. We are going to do the whisper challenge. We'll tweet to our viewers to tweet us things to say using the hashtag Raura Whisper Challenge. Now will you calm down already?" he said. I took a deep breath.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"No need to apologise Laura. I should apologise, I'm the one putting all of this stress on you about our channel." he said. He walked over and gave me a hug.

"All of this chaos will be over soon." he said. I smiled.

When he hugged me I felt so calm, there's just something about his touch.

- in front of the camera -

"Greetings little earthlings, Laura and Ross here! Today we will be doing The Whisper Challenge. One of us have to wear headphones and play music loudly while the other one says something to us and we have to guess what the other person is saying." I said.

"It really should be called the lip reading challenge because that's what we're doing." Ross stated. I nodded in agreement. I gave Ross headphones to put on.

"I am choosing the music for you!" I said.

"Damn." he replied. I went on the iPod and chose Problem by Ariana Grande. He groaned. I picked up my phone and started reading some tweets I screenshotted.

"Hillary Clinton will beat Waka Flocka." I said.

"A recycling tin will lock a fat wallaby." he said. I laughed.

"That doesn't even make sense!" I said.

"I know what you said, I just don't believe it. Waka Flocka for president 2k16." he replied. I rolled my eyes. I went to the next tweet.