Chapter 4: Through The Devil's Front Door

Y'all I learned how to use gifs. I'm so proud of myself.

Enjoy ☺️

——————————————————————

"How's it coming?" Marcel asked, walking into the compound.

Klaus was leaning back on the couch, with his eyes closed, as Davina stood behind him, with her index and middle fingers rubbing his temples.

"The only thing I've managed to get was a migraine. I didn't think it was possible seeing as I'm partially dead." Klaus smartly retorted, making Davina scoff.

"Well you're not much of a delight to be around either. The only thing I can think of, for these dreams, are the spirits trying to send you a message. The thing is, I don't know what." Davina huffed, sitting on the couch across from Klaus.

"How about we worry about it later. There's only a couple more hours until people start showing up. I've got some baby vamps that's gonna watch out for those four, and as extra back up in case anything happens." Marcel said, fixing himself a drink.

"If the Salvatores were smart they wouldn't try anything, but as history has shown us, they don't exactly know when to quit." Elijah said, making his appearance, pulling a dagger from his suit pocket.

"Please don't tell me you've done, what I think you've done?" Klaus asked, rubbing his hand down his face.

"Fine. Then I won't tell you, I've undaggered our dear younger brother. He has been laying in that coffin long enough, and we could use his help." Lijah said, swirling around his glass of bourbon.

Feeling a gust of wind swoosh through the sitting area, Klaus suddenly found himself in a chokehold.

"Hello, Nik. Nice to be on the upside again." Kol hissed, before Klaus pushed him off.

"Ah, little brother. You're looking as deranged as usual. Surely, you know I only daggered you for your own protection." Klaus said, as his infamous smirk was plastered across his face.

"And what exactly did I need protection from? Seems the only thing I've had to fear in recent time, is being stabbed in the back by my own brother. But I guess I shall leave things where they lay, since we are amongst guests. Marcellus, it has been a while hasn't it?" Kol said, grinning widely, turning his attention to the other man in the room.

"It's Marcel, and it has been a while."

"And who might you be?" Kol asked, turning his attention to Davina, who sat watching their interaction nervously.

Being around two Mikaelson's was already too much, but adding a third one was hell.

"Davina. A friend of Marcel." She said, watching his every move.

He had a nice smile, and was fairly attractive, but from the look in his eyes, she could tell he was deranged.

Maybe even more than Klaus.

"Well now that introductions are out of the way, I'm feeling a bit famished." He said, before disappearing.

Both Klaus and Elijah knew that their brother was very unpredictable, and was more than likely gonna wipe out a few dozen humans to quench his thirst.

"Elijah, you've woken him, so I assume you'll be cleaning up his bloody mess." Klaus said, as he walked towards his study.

Locking the door behind him, he faced that portrait of Aziza, he had been working on.