Chapter 11: Dancing With Wolves

Just a reminder of how gorgeous our main character is

Aziza Bennett

—————————————————————

"Aziza."

"My love, can you hear me?"

Klaus' voice sounded in Aziza's head, waking her up.

He was speaking to her through their link.

It was the first time they'd ever used it, and it was sad it was because of these circumstances.

She'd been locked down for hours.

The poison was thinning out in her blood, but Marcel sent in one of his vamps, and they injected her again, maker her weaker.

Conjuring up enough strength, she spoke to him through their link.

"M-Marcel. He poi-poison."

A burning rage filled Klaus' body, when he heard Aziza's weak voice say it was Marcel behind her disappearance.

They'd already been on high alert, when Aziza came to the compound, and told them Marcel was planning of getting rid of them permanently, and tried to use his mate as a pawn.

He felt the ultimate betrayal, but nothing like the fire ignited in him, of finding out his adopted son later hands in his Aziza.

Although he had his own fucked of way of showing it, Klaus loved Marcel as his own, but he loved Aziza more, and he'd get her back, no matter who he had to tear through.

"Save your energy. I will find you. I promise." He said, as their connection got weak.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Who? Were you talking to Aziza." Elijah asked, watching Klaus closely.

"Marcel has her. He's the one that poisoned her, and she's weak. She could barely hold our link together. We have to find her." He gritted, pacing back and forth.

Klaus' patience has always been as thin as a sheet of paper, and not knowing the extent of his love's condition was eating him alive.

He wanted Marcel's head right then and there.

"He is trying our hand, and we will get her back Klaus. However we also have to think about, if he knows of you and Aziza's connection to one another. Did he take her to get to you? What does he truly want?" Elijah asked, trying to get Klaus to think clearly.

When he got beyond pissed off, he'd only have murder on his mind, and any outside voice would fall on deaf ears.

"He wants New Orleans. But I promise you this brother, there will be nothing but smoke and flames, when I burn this city to the ground, to find my Aziza. Every being who is involved, will have their hearts ripped from their chest, and their bloodlines will seize to exist." He snarled, walking out of his study.