𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It is with utmost gratitude that I am dedicating this book to you. I really appreciate your time, effort and judgement for having chosen to read this book. Falling under the general category of low fantasy, 'Solus Snippets' is here to deliver you with all sorts of excitement and the general thrill of reading. I promise to not disappoint you, in most chapters at least. Conveying to all of you my sincere and heartfelt gratitude, I will let you get to the story.

_______________

SOLUS SNIPPETS

______________

COVER AND GRAPHICS

My sincere thanks to the following people for having helped with the cover and banners.
Cover: VANiVOO and ELLI-GRAPH
Banner: ELLI-GRAPH

 Cover: VANiVOO and ELLI-GRAPHBanner: ELLI-GRAPH

_______________

WARNING

This book will contain a few mature themes, right from the start. The chapters containing triggering content will be well marked in the beginning of the chapter, so feel free to skip them if you're uncomfortable.

_______________

SYNOPSIS

He had his shoulders squared, yet crumpled because of the weight they carried. The weight that the world imposed. I watched him, practically slugging himself as he walked through the thick snow. There was only one thing I could do for him, but it wasn't time. Just yet.

I could put an end to all his sufferings. I could become visible for a short while and let him melt into my arms, but it was still to early. There were times where I'd felt this way. So eager to just let him abandon the dilemma altogether, but it would be against my principles.

"Let me die!" he shouted. He was sure I could hear it, but I couldn't do anything.

Yes, I could feel her. Like a second layer over him. The blue color guarded his form like no other aura, so dense and deep that even my fingers couldn't slice through. I can't kill you, Taehyung. Not right now. Not when your mother keeps lingering around you, refusing to leave you alone.

"You have to let go. For your son's sake," I whispered, sighing.

A mother like her would never leave her son. Not when he was struggling so much. It would be in vain to peel her off him and send her off to places that only I can imagine. But, it wasn't worth the exertion.

_______________

EXTRA NOTE

▪️This story is a work of pure fiction and any resemblance to real life characters is just a coincidence.

▪️Please do note that any sort of adaptation or translation of this work is unacceptable without permission.

▪️I own all rights to Wan Taehong who has just been chosen for protagonist purposes. This work is purely based on imagination.

▪️The inspiration was drawn from the book 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak.
Please note that this work has not been plagiarised and the entire plot is different from the above-mentioned book.

_______________

With all that being said, please feel free to vote and comment on the chapters. Also, don't hesitate to recommend this book to others who might be willing to support me.

Thank you.

════════════════════